Seattle over Phoenix in the pre-season | The Boneyard

Seattle over Phoenix in the pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I didn't realize that BG was allowed to play in these pre-season games. Seems odd to suspend her and then let her take the court, even if it is pre-season.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
I have noticed that these WNBA box scores do not fit on my screen, and there is no way to scroll right. So, the right hand columns are not able to be seen. Does anybody else have this problem?

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
How did Meighan Simmons end up on Phoenix? She missed all her shots, so don't know how long she will stay.

ETA: Nevermind, Meyers corrected me, she is on Seattle.

Last edited:

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
How did Meighan Simmons end up on Phoenix? She missed all her shots, so don't know how long she will stay.
She didn't. ;)

But, yea she still missed all her shots....for Seattle.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
She didn't. ;)

But, yea she still missed all her shots....for Seattle.
Do you have any problem seeing the entire box score? Mine cuts off at the BA column.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Do you have any problem seeing the entire box score? Mine cuts off at the BA column.
I just opened the window wider. I have a big screen though (two actually). You may have to change the size of the of the resolution to get the whole thing on your screen. ??

Reaction Score
Zoom your display down say 50% then you can see the whole boxscore.

Reaction Score
I didn't realize that BG was allowed to play in these pre-season games. Seems odd to suspend her and then let her take the court, even if it is pre-season.
I don't know how it works in the WNBA, but in baseball and football the player's compensation is by the game. So if Tom Brady is suspended for 4 games, then he misses 4/16 of his annual base salary (about $2 million in his case). Same for baseball.

I also don't know the WNBA rules for practicing with the team. In some sports - NFL I believe - suspended players can't practice with the team. It was reported that Griner will be able to practice, just not play in the first 7 games. Also Tulsa reported last week that Glory was an 'unexpected' no-show when their camp started.

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Zoom your display down say 50% then you can see the whole boxscore.
Thanks. CTRL- worked. (View - Zoom Out) Odd that this was the only page where that was necessary.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I don't know how it works in the WNBA, but in baseball and football the player's compensation is by the game. So if Tom Brady is suspended for 4 games, then he misses 4/16 of his annual base salary (about $2 million in his case). Same for baseball.

I also don't know the WNBA rules for practicing with the team. In some sports - NFL I believe - suspended players can't practice with the team. It was reported that Griner will be able to practice, just not play in the first 7 games. Also Tulsa reported last week that Glory was an 'unexpected' no-show when their camp started.

An "unexpected no show" does not sound good. USAB also reported that Glory failed to respond to any of their emails concerning the recent practice session for the national team.

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Can anyone tell me what BA and BS stand for on the statistics page?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger