Season ticket renewal question (reducing tickets) | The Boneyard

Season ticket renewal question (reducing tickets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was going to renew my season tickets today but I want to reduce the number I purchase because the family/friend interest just isn't there anymore. It doesn't appear that is an option under the renewal. I can obviously just place a new order but then I lose out on the free hat and prior seats. It's not a huge deal to me but just wanted to know if anyone else encountered the same thing and was able to find a work around.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I would guess that calling the ticket office is your best bet.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I was going to renew my season tickets today but I want to reduce the number I purchase because the family/friend interest just isn't there anymore. It doesn't appear that is an option under the renewal. I can obviously just place a new order but then I lose out on the free hat and prior seats. It's not a huge deal to me but just wanted to know if anyone else encountered the same thing and was able to find a work around.
You know that machine with which you compose text messages? It also has this cool feature where you type in 10 digits and you can actually communicate through speech with a person who is not in your immediate vicinity...and in real time!!! It's amazing!!

Snark aside, call the ticket office. I'm sure they can help you out.

Reaction Score
latest

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Same here, just renewed but with 2 fewer tix. Crew has dwindled from 8 to 7 to 5 to 3 now. Sitting in 219 this year. Fun fact : you get to choose the year you want on your season ticket holder hat. Almost went with 1950.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom