Season Ticket Question | The Boneyard

Season Ticket Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Looking to buy season tickets for the first. Thinking both XL and Gampel. Only question I had is when I went to checkout, it didn't let you select seats. So, you have to pay first before you know where your seats are? Anyone have any insight into how this works? Thanks!

Reaction Score
Looking to buy season tickets for the first. Thinking both XL and Gampel. Only question I had is when I went to checkout, it didn't let you select seats. So, you have to pay first before you know where your seats are? Anyone have any insight into how this works? Thanks!
You don't get to pick your seats. You pick the amount of seats you want and they place you wherever. The longer you've been a season ticket holder and the more you donate, the better the seats. My first two years as a season ticket holder I was in section 222 mid way up. At Gampel it doesn't matter, at the XL you're kind of far. Just have to buy it and take what you get. At least you get to be at the games!

Reaction Score
Goes by how many points you have. the longer you have been buying and making a contribution to UCONN club the more points you aquire. Over time your seats improve. You get one point per every hundred dollars. Also, you are in the que for Final Four seats!

Reaction Score
Are season tickets available yet? I thought it was usually mid-August? I couldn't find a link anywhere on the athletics website but I also didn't look very hard yet

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If you wait til later - you'll have more control. You'll def do better picking the remnants than having them pick for you.

The way they rate seats is insane. Triple letter risers on the endline they rate ahead of the first few rows at midcourt of the second level at XL.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If you wait til later - you'll have more control. You'll def do better picking the remnants than having them pick for you.
The way they rate seats is insane. Triple letter risers on the endline they rate ahead of the first few rows at midcourt of the second level at XL.

I agree with this. To add, they rate higher up in the middle of the second level way ahead of lower seats closer to the baseline. Wait until later and instead of ordering online, get a copy of the seating chart and call the ticket office.

Reaction Score
Got this emailed today - just sharing for those so inclined.
bb st.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall