Season Ticket Prices | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Season Ticket Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hopefully people renew when the time comes. Just more obstacles to overcome with less revenue and empty stands.

I respect anyone's choice but if you care about the program they need you more than ever.

In December I was saying no way we're renewing. I'm now thinking of perhaps renewing as a charitable donation and then not stressing if I miss most of the games. I'll have to talk with my ticket partner to see what his take is on it though.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Hopefully people renew when the time comes. Just more obstacles to overcome with less revenue and empty stands.

I respect anyone's choice but if you care about the program they need you more than ever.

That's kind of where I'm at. May just buy them, go to the ones I can and have my buddies in CT take friends when I can't.

It kind of feels like an obligation, but it's where we're at.

Reaction Score
That's kind of where I'm at. May just buy them, go to the ones I can and have my buddies in CT take friends when I can't.

It kind of feels like an obligation, but it's where we're at.

yes, good term: I feel like I'm obligated. And additionally, last year I was still under the delusion I could sell the tickets that I didn't use and recoup some of the cost. I was only able to sell the BYU game, the other ones that I didn't attend, I ate. So this year I now know that this money is flushed (too harsh a term perhaps), and I'm not going to be recouping any money.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Going feels like an obligation sometimes. I don't feel like I can complain about the American if I'm not buying tickets and going to games.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
Being a Husky fan is no longer a choice. And for me this requires me to buy season tickets until I am unable.

Four in 222 & two parking passes - renewed.

I love the October home games & the absence of post-Thanksgiving (non-championship) games.

I can not wait for winning seasons & the inevitable invite to one of the top conferences. I want to be part of it.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
I will renew, the event of the tailgate and my crowd keep it fresh and make me laugh. The games are hard to attend some times, but it's still my team.

I still like to see the seniors walk and look for higher ground and a bigger picture.

Not saying losing in the rain doesn't suck. Just saying I'll be dreaming of better days.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I think we're renewing as season ticket holders but not renewing our seat locations. I think we're trimming back to lower priced seats. It'll help justify to my wife why I want to spend $1000 on 2 separate occasions to fly out west to watch 20-40 point losses in-person.

Reaction Score
Renewed...same seats...the thought of not renewing didn't even come into conversation between my wife and I. For us it's all about the game day experience, tailgating with friends and rooting for the program. It will make it much sweeter when this team starts winning again. It's funny the same conversations that go on here...and on game day...my friends have who go to PSU and Rutgers games.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Renewed. Even if I couldn't show up at7am I would have renewed. The hat got me...

Never in doubt seriously.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
For your hat.....

Why do they ask you what year you have been a season ticket holder since? Honor System? I have been since memorial stadium but do not know exact year. Shouldn't these jackholes know?

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
For your hat.....

Why do they ask you what year you have been a season ticket holder since? Honor System? I have been since memorial stadium but do not know exact year. Shouldn't these jackholes know?

My guess is they have records, but do having their clients confirm this will save everyone some aggravation. Why not ask & make sure the records match. If in doubt, the customer is correct.......

This board will be full of people that will be claiming to be irrevocably harmed by the number that was placed on the hat they receive.

I do not recall the year I started continuously buying tickets. I bought 1 season ticket for a couple of years to get UConn Club points. I am not sure if there was a break between those days & when I started buying 4. I think that was 3-4 years before the Rent - still do not know when that was. I need to go check my ticket stubs.

Reaction Score
What was the first year that mattered? That's when I started. In order to get points for the rent.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If you dispute, they will have Jonathon pee your stated year in the snow and send it to you to post on Instagram.

HuskyV

Connecticut UConn Husky
Reaction Score
What was the first year that mattered? That's when I started. In order to get points for the rent.

In the early '90's, you could get 2 points for every sport that you purchased season tickets. For a few years I bought 1 football & 1 soccer season ticket. Not sure when that ended.

I started buying 2 or 4 tickets once Lew Perkins started talking about D1 football at UConn.

Reaction Score
Alum86 said:
For your hat..... Why do they ask you what year you have been a season ticket holder since? Honor System? I have been since memorial stadium but do not know exact year. Shouldn't these jackholes know?
I guess so. I was honest. It'd be impossible to track if you were a season ticket holder since 1962, really. I'm pretty sure there's no existing records of that.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
I guess so. I was honest. It'd be impossible to track if you were a season ticket holder since 1962, really. I'm pretty sure there's no existing records of that.
well, I was thinking of choosing 1950... I was born in '68... completely within reason.

Reaction Score
Six Division 1 football games and Blue Pass parking for $210. It's a bargain even when the team is bad.

Reaction Score
Our group of eight renewed our tickets in 242. We've had tickets since the 2nd season at the Rent and we usually have a great time (SMU game withstanding from last year)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom