Season Ticket Poll After Hiring of Edsall | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Season Ticket Poll After Hiring of Edsall

Has the re-hiring of Randy Edsall impacted your plans for season tickets?

• Renewing season tickets

Votes: 72 47.4%
  • Getting season tickets (didn't have last season)

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Will not renew/get season tickets

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • He needs to show me something before I get tickets.

Votes: 43 28.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Have really good seats and was renewing anyway. I think Edsel was the biggest name out there who said yes to it. Otherwise, there wouldn't have been an announcement until after the second.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I was going to renew, but very begrudgingly. Now I'm generally interested to watch the product on the field. Granted, I think year one will be an uphill battle and a lot of bad football, but we'll get better.

Reaction Score
It literally could have been anyone else besides Diaco for me to buy. He was the craziest, most frustrating football coach I have ever seen. Now I can take my son to games with a chance that we can win and an expectation that we can score a touchdown...:confused:
And score in the first quarter! Imagine that!

Reaction Score
Change your handle...

EDIT I just saw your message under your handle!! LOL!!

@temery @ how does one change their 'Username'? Asking for a friend
I already reminded him of this in another post.

Reaction Score
My group of 10 had 4 say they were going to drop out today because of the Edsall hiring. These 4 previously said they were going to renew. We are not renewing my wife's tickets because of her medical issues. My renewal will be based solely on my health status as I have had issues myself. 2016 has not been a good year health wise for us.

Reaction Score
My group of 10 had 4 say they were going to drop out today because of the Edsall hiring. These 4 previously said they were going to renew. We are not renewing my wife's tickets because of her medical issues. My renewal will be based solely on my health status as I have had issues myself. 2016 has not been a good year health wise for us.
God bless and I wish you and your wife better health in the coming year(s). Go Huskies!!!

Reaction Score
Out here on the West Coast so I haven't had season tickets for a while. If I did, would've cancelled if Diaco stayed. Would have renewed for just about anyone else. Not thrilled about the hire, but I am comfortable with Randy coming back with a $0 buyout after 3 years; that tells me they are likely planning his replacement to be in place by then. UConn is not attractive to the kinds of coaches we know it deserves right now. Randy is the best way for the AD to bide its time, save some money, and get something done down the line while it isn't in disaster cleanup mode.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Out here on the West Coast so I haven't had season tickets for a while. If I did, would've cancelled if Diaco stayed. Would have renewed for just about anyone else. Not thrilled about the hire, but I am comfortable with Randy coming back with a $0 buyout after 3 years; that tells me they are likely planning his replacement to be in place by then. UConn is not attractive to the kinds of coaches we know it deserves right now. Randy is the best way for the AD to bide its time, save some money, and get something done down the line while it isn't in disaster cleanup mode.

One of the most intelligent statements I have read on this entire situation. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom