Season Ticket Poll After Hiring of Edsall | The Boneyard

Season Ticket Poll After Hiring of Edsall

Has the re-hiring of Randy Edsall impacted your plans for season tickets?

• Renewing season tickets

Votes: 72 47.4%
  • Getting season tickets (didn't have last season)

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Will not renew/get season tickets

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • He needs to show me something before I get tickets.

Votes: 43 28.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It literally could have been anyone else besides Diaco for me to buy. He was the craziest, most frustrating football coach I have ever seen. Now I can take my son to games with a chance that we can win and an expectation that we can score a touchdown...:confused:

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
It literally could have been anyone else besides Diaco for me to buy. He was the craziest, most frustrating football coach I have ever seen. Now I can take my son to games with a chance that we can win and an expectation that we can score a touchdown...:confused:
I couldn't agree more....

Reaction Score
I wonder what our ST numbers will be compared to last year. In 2016 we were coming off a bowl game and people were thinking Diaco may have been a crazy genius. Maybe some nostalgia will creep in with 2000-2010 alumni and the numbers get a small boost.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I plan to complete the online forms and then Bail right at the last minute for something better.
That's not good enough.

First of all, the renewal seats must be in luxury boxes behind the glass (BCS Bowl). Not right on the 50 yard line, but between the 45s (Non-Championship Game).

Right as you are ready to hit send, you must lose out to a wealthier and longer term booster (Oklahoma) who is willing to donate 140% more than you (48-20).

However, before all that happens you make the most talented cook in your tailgate crew (Jordan Todman), who has confided in you that he is putting himself in the running for a new job (NFL Draft) and will be henceforth rooting for a new team (later found out to be San Diego), admit to the rest of the group that he is moving.

Then, after losing out on the tickets, and just before the renewal period end, you drive alone up to Chestnut Hill and spend the already collected money (goodwill) on season tickets at the Heights, with only a poorly timed text message to your crew claiming you only had UConn tickets in order to fulfill your dream of watching BC to commemorate the decision (okay, that one's a stretch).

Last edited:

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Was not buying if BD came back, back on board when they fired him.

Now? Meh. Maybe cut back from 6 to 4.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Not sure if coincidence or what and not to be disrespectful but I was just at Price Chopper in Vernon and saw A LOT of 50s-70s yr old men sporting block C gear.

I think this move, if anything, brings back tons of disenfranchised people.

To me personally? Feels like Netflix remakes of Arrested Development, Full House, Gilmore Girls to me. I'm kinda more confused than anything.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
I'm curious to see the impact of the Edsall hiring.
Was planning on getting tickets anyway, but I'm sort of lukewarm on this hire. I was hoping for new blood. I hope the coordinators have blow-away potential.

I also hope that fans have tempered expectations. Edsall had a .514 winning% in his first go-round, but his record regressed in each of his first 3 years. I'd love for him to make lemonade out of what he was left, but he went 4-7 the year after UConn won a home 1-AA playoff game (albeit with a graduating Shane Stafford).

Reaction Score
My usual 12 were going to be renewed regardless. Lateral move by Benedict.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Not sure if coincidence or what and not to be disrespectful but I was just at Price Chopper in Vernon and saw A LOT of 50s-70s yr old men sporting block C gear.

I think this move, if anything, brings back tons of disenfranchised people.

To me personally? Feels like Netflix remakes of Arrested Development, Full House, Gilmore Girls to me. I'm kinda more confused than anything.
Change your handle...

EDIT I just saw your message under your handle!! LOL!!

@temery @ how does one change their 'Username'? Asking for a friend

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member