Scout UconnPlaybook | The Boneyard

Scout UconnPlaybook

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
So I got an email from Scout offering me a year's paid subscription for $9.95. Buy one month and get eleven months free.

I looked over at the website and Uconn's site has had a total of 16 replies on the football board for the entire month of August. That's not a typo. The first page of threads goes back to July 31st and amongst all the threads, there has been a total of 16 replies.

I don't know how much Ken Davis is getting paid but if it involves positive integers left of the decimal place.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
im mad that board is there. its constant garbage so i go over and hate on it to get the guy to clean it up. if its going to be there i don't want bc and ruty all over it. i worry that new fans or recruit ties may go to it and see nothing but crap and think low of us.

Reaction Score
im mad that board is there. its constant garbage so i go over and hate on it to get the guy to clean it up. if its going to be there i don't want bc and ruty **** all over it. i worry that new fans or recruit ties may go to it and see nothing but crap and think low of us.

Dan, I feel the same way

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
im mad that board is there. its constant garbage so i go over and hate on it to get the guy to clean it up. if its going to be there i don't want bc and ruty **** all over it. i worry that new fans or recruit ties may go to it and see nothing but crap and think low of us.

True, but there are so few posts (and almost all of them by Ken Davis), I don't know how any recruit could go there and think it's a meaningful site that reflects the feelings of UConn fans.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
True, but there are so few posts (and almost all of them by Ken Davis), I don't know how any recruit could go there and think it's a meaningful site that reflects the feelings of UConn fans.

its not about the recuit. its about a sponsor or parent of his thats looking to see if our school has a fan base and stumbles upon that board on a bday day.

i have gone onto that board and seen a day when bc was 3 of the top threads about bull with a ruty post and a unc fan mixed in. so stupid...

Reaction Score
Ken tries hard and provides pretty good content. Unfortunately, outside of a few articles a year, he's not going to be able to give you anything that the beat writers don't already give you.

And UConnReport is better for recruiting stuff.

Reaction Score
Ken is a great guy, I miss the old board, the Scout Uconn board needs a dedicated recruitng writer, Ken does a great job following up on committed recruits, but they need to have a writer that's follows recruits and tracks Uconn's progress. Syracuse has 3 dedicated writers on their Scout board.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
They need members and traffic about 10000000x more than another writer, at this point.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
well they are hating big time by just spreading everyone with 2* that commits and NR's. them if thats how they want to play. i'll give my hits to rivals and 247.

Reaction Score
Problem is he is basically left to dry there. He is not giving any analysis and just updates on what we all already know. UConnReport is significantly better offering game recaps, game analysis/breakdowns, and the best recruiting information there is for UConn.

Reaction Score
well they are hating big time by just spreading everyone with 2* that commits and NR's. Fecundity them if thats how they want to play. i'll give my hits to rivals and 247.

There are certain writers that are biased to their team and I think it reflects in the overall Uconn coverage. Sime one needs to step up and cover Uconn the way it needs to be covered. We are all starving for content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom