Scout UConnPlaybook.com - What's wrong w/ this picture? | The Boneyard

Scout UConnPlaybook.com - What's wrong w/ this picture?

Reaction Score
Received via email... So sad - zero effort!

>>Dear (huskymedic),

The Huskies commitment list for the Class of 2017 is continuing to evolve.

Find out who has already committed by CLICKING HERE (my emphasis)

Click on the name of the player to obtain the latest developments, videos and exclusive player data.

Remember that UCONNPlaybook.com brings you inside the Huskies like no one else. (my emphasis)

Go annual today and get a full-year of Sports Illustrated included in your membership, PLUS use promo code PREMIUM and get a free month added in any membership! CLICK HERE TO JOIN NOW!

Thank You,
UCONNPlaybook.com and Scout.com<<

Reaction Score
They don't keep up with under the radar types as much.. not until Signing Day they add the rest...

Reaction Score
They don't keep up with under the radar types as much.. not until Signing Day they add the rest...

That's baloney... Notice the logo as well? No effort.

FWIW: Saulin is 3* on 247 and 2*on Rivals. Scout doesn't even have him in database.

Reaction Score
If you don't go to any of their sponsored camps they want nothing to do with you. Trust me Scout.com and their stellar staff are not at the top of respected and popular recruiting services.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
They don't have a UConn site - they don't have a person adding any information into the site.

I do get a kick out of the promos.

No matter how cheap, they're trying to sell a subscription to a site that doesn't actually exist.

Reaction Score
They don't have a UConn site - they don't have a person adding any information into the site.

No matter how cheap, they're trying to sell a subscription to a site that doesn't actually exist.
My bad, I thought you were discussing the * ratings and that effort. Seems when a commitment is given they no longer update the kids additional offers that come in changing the * formula.

Reaction Score

That was more my point... let's try to market/sell more subscriptions but don't even make a modest attempt to update the crap they try to push out.

What also sucks is that the Scout recruiting crap feeds to the ESPN recruiting crap - it's like a double whammy.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom