Score prediction thread for East Carolina | The Boneyard

Score prediction thread for East Carolina

Reaction Score
Next up, the Pirates of East Carolina. The good news is that their colors are a sharp combo of purple and gold. Could there be bad news in this area? Yes, as they call their pirate "Pee Dee." Gotta be down their with "boola boola" and such, eh?

As always, who wins it, what margin of victory, and as a tie-breaker, your call on the exact score?
Will add here news on the outcome of the Tulane competition. My intent usually is to put up a short separate thread on results, though it doesn't always happen; but for Tulane I forget and stuck results at the bottom of the original thread calling for your predictions. Will do a rough replication here for those who might have missed it:

Wife and I just finished our Tulane game tape. From this angle, looks like a bunch of winners this time, with our Fearless Forecasters out-doing themselves collectively....probably best performance ever as a group. With the MOV of 44, and using the invaluable HOOPS HOPPY data, we see four of you nailing the outcome right on the head: KAIZEN, IOWAFAN (welcome, and nice call), JORDYG AND GMONEY.
Five others right on their heels at just one point off the actual MOV: OZIMOTO (glad you stayed with this and didn't throw in the towel after your slow debut), SUEBIRDFAN, RAYVIN 56, RBLACK355, AND HOOPS HOPPY himself.
Also certainly deserving of mention coming in at just two off the correct total were HUSKEE11, TAMBOURINE, and CARNAC (ah, the immense power of the turban). And a couple of others just three off: WISEONE and the famous TONYC. Fabulous performance, and many familiar names doing very well again.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
97-44 the Huskies. Pretty obvious from Sunday's post-game interviews the kids aren't jacked about traveling to beat up on ECL.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
The game is at ECU. I think ECU fares better the 2nd time around. Sort of...

UCONN 92
ECU 48

Reaction Score
Offense has been much more efficient lately so I think they will score in the upper 90's to low 100's. Home or away doesn't seem to matter. ECU is at home so should score more than they did in the prior game.

My prediction is 105-59 for a 46 point win for the Huskies.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Uconn makes defense a point of emphasis but at the cost of offense

135 to -5

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
Next up, the Pirates of East Carolina. The good news is that their colors are a sharp combo of purple and gold. Could there be bad news in this area? Yes, as they call their pirate "Pee Dee." Gotta be down their with "boola boola" and such, eh?

I believe the name Pee Dee could have come from the Pee Dee River which runs from NC into SC although it's no where near Greenville, NC...

Reaction Score
I believe the name Pee Dee could have come from the Pee Dee River which runs from NC into SC although it's no where near Greenville, NC...
Went to Clemson . Little pee dee and big pee dee are in SC and cross under I-95 numerous times.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Uconn 94
ECU 48

Lotsa minutes for the bench. T-Law, Kyla, and Molly ALL get points. Huzzah!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
1st time around it was 90-45. This time, Molly will drain a 3 late. Huskies win 93-45

Reaction Score
Massey says 95-42 with 100% winning probability........ECU is 1-4 since loosing to UConn, their only victory being a one point win over SMU...........however, I say that ECU has seen UConn in action mode and has perfected a defense that will smoother the Huskies like a soggy blanket on a camping trip to a second rate county park..............

87-53......................

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom