SC Game. Badass Award. Upon further review. . . | The Boneyard

SC Game. Badass Award. Upon further review. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
. . . a second Badass Award goes to Morgan Tuck, especially for her smothering defense against Alaina Coates and her inspiring in-the-huddles leadership. Coates scored only two points and her frustration was visibly palpable. Morgan took a break about the same time that Wilson went down (leg injury) at 30-15 UConn. SC went on a mini-run by taking advantage of the temporary absence of Morgan's steadying influence on her Huskies teammates. When Morgan returned to start the 3rd quarter, it was lights out for SC.

@HuskyNan. I would have posted this earlier in response to your suggestion but I was preoccupied while visiting some friends in West Haven. Upon return, I viewed the game replay to verify that Morgan deserved to be honored with Stewie. Thanks. :)

Reaction Score
. . . a second Badass Award goes to Morgan Tuck, especially for her smothering defense against Alaina Coates and her inspiring in-the-huddles leadership. Coates scored only two points and her frustration was visibly palpable. Morgan took a break about the same time that Wilson went down (leg injury) at 30-15 UConn. SC went on a mini-run by taking advantage of the temporary absence of Morgan's steadying influence on her Huskies teammates. When Morgan returned to start the 3rd quarter, it was lights out for SC.

@HuskyNan. I would have posted this earlier in response to your suggestion but I was preoccupied while visiting some friends in West Haven. Upon return, I viewed the game replay to verify that Morgan deserved to be honored with Stewie. Thanks. :)

Reaction Score

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul