SB Nation article for upcoming year | The Boneyard

SB Nation article for upcoming year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"Diarra's strength to battle inside is his biggest question mark" and here I was thinking strength and motor were his best attributes.

Otherwise I agree with everything else

Reaction Score
When was the last time we had more than one McD's AA on the same squad?

Reaction Score
Nice article, thanks for the link. Interesting that they project Durham to be the starter at PF. I would think Facey would start until Durham, Enoch or Diarra outplays him. As @UConnSwag11 points out they omitted Vital who I think will be a nice player. I would expect Diarra to be a great effort guys as well. Really looking forward to getting this going this year.

Reaction Score
Disagree, hard to even understand.

Diarra biggest question mark is his strength?

Get a life.

More importantly, not one positive word about Larrier.

He's the guy.

He will be the difference, guy has lottery pick talent.

Wake up whoever wrote that!!

Reaction Score
Nice article, thanks for the link. Interesting that they project Durham to be the starter at PF. I would think Facey would start until Durham, Enoch or Diarra outplays him. As @UConnSwag11 points out they omitted Vital who I think will be a nice player. I would expect Diarra to be a great effort guys as well. Really looking forward to getting this going this year.

I think we all might be surprised with how good Durham really is. Going out on a limb here, and open to criticism, but he might be able to outplay Facey right now. I think Facey will start the first couple games. But Durham will surprise us in my opinion. Durham can shoot, and bang down inside. And I don't know how well rebounding translates from HS to college, but this man can rebound. What are you guys thinking?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I think we all might be surprised with how good Durham really is. Going out on a limb here, and open to criticism, but he might be able to outplay Facey right now. I think Facey will start the first couple games. But Durham will surprise us in my opinion. Durham can shoot, and bang down inside. And I don't know how well rebounding translates from HS to college, but this man can rebound. What are you guys thinking?

I don't think he'll start, because I think his minutes will be managed most if not all of the year. Makes more sense to come off the bench in that scenario. That said, maybe keeping him warm might be a priority?

Reaction Score
I don't think he'll start, because I think his minutes will be managed most if not all of the year. Makes more sense to come off the bench in that scenario. That said, maybe keeping him warm might be a priority?
I don't disagree with you @Kemba'sYogurt about his skillset. He has a really nice offensive game that we haven't had in the low post in a long time. However, I agree with this post more. I think even if he is considered a "full go" they will try to be a little gentle with him this season.

Reaction Score
Gotcha. I wasn't really sure how we might play him. I just wanted some insight on what you guys think. I just said that based on the highlight mixes I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom