Saturday will be a Rorschach Test | The Boneyard

Saturday will be a Rorschach Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Why?

Well, I'm not referring to the pysch test. I'm referring to the comic book character [bonus to whomever recalls the specific scene].

One of our regulars here on the BY posted something to the effect of, "I'm worried what the HC of Iowa State can do with 5 days to prepare for us."

I look at it quite the opposite. And this is where the test comes in. If we go in and get our asses handed to us on Friday, then the regular's point may be valid. If, on the other hand, we go in and we win, what does that say? Does it say that the HC of I.S. wasn't, in fact, all that? Maybe.

But the positive way to look at this - the way I look at it - is that this is Ollie's first real opportunity to show what he can do with 5 days to prepare for an opponent.

Iowa State runs a lot of offensive sets and they are relatively small? Well, well, well. Sounds like exactly the kind of team for which a very good coach can prepare his team quite well.

I believe, when they turn the lights off at MSG Saturday, early in the morning, we'll have seen Ollie's put a few more footprints on a long path to coaching greatness.

Reaction Score
are you talking about "I'm not locked in here with you, your locked in here with me" because that's what I think of. Ollie has proven to me this year he is the next great UCONN coach. You do not want him to be able to gameplan against you. this guy knows how to win!

Reaction Score
I'm worried about FH's coaching. However, we all must realize the significant advantage we have in size. We could very well trot out a 7 footer as well as a 6'10ish stretch 4. Ollie has all the personnel to win this game, the way hes been coaching that's what i pretty much expect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom