Saniya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | The Boneyard

Saniya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Okay, to all who spewed about how she would never see meaningful minutes in a meaningful game, or that her defense was terrible, or that she would never remember how she shot at Ossining, or that Geno couldn't trust her on defense, or that her shooting techniques was so "flat: that she would never bury ant shots, or who spewed endlessly about how she was a player that Geno gave up on.

I hope tonight's game finally put to rest the mindless postings about how she just learned to play defense yesterday or just learned how to fit in with the Husky team. Look at the stats in game-by-games throughout the season and you will see that that the carpings don't fit the facts. With all UConn players there is a learning curve, and today she really schooled some critical types, though they will never be gracious enough to say much positive.

We already have Gabulous no. 15, who is exuding really nicely, and a Kianadian who is plugging and battering till the shots go in. Maybe now we can track down that Geno's Saniya "mystery wine" as a Chongblis special with three point aromas and Husky fragrances of shut-down D and a heady bouquet of driving a team to a big-time win. The reserves and freshmen have given everybody else a primer on how to get back into the the flow and get things done, and tell me why I really love Mondays

And still think BY posters should eat a good lunch before posting.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"exuding", "plugging and battering" ... not familiar with these scientific terms, but I think I agree with you Dobbs.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Couldn't agree more with you Dobbs! She got extended minutes and made the most of them. I hope she's seeing and realizing that working really hard in practice and taking the coaches criticisms and directions to mind will produce not only good benefits, but extended playing time.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
"exuding", "plugging and battering" ... not familiar with these scientific terms, but I think I agree with you Dobbs.
What? You look at Kia and "battering" isn't the first term that pops up? Yeah, I'm sure she should probably be called for a few more hip check and cross-chucking moves, but that's just the way they raise them up north of the border. As long as Kia and company put the puck in the nets, who's to complain? I know that the Boomtwown Rats' "I Don't Like Mondays," and the Carpenters' "Rainy Days and Mondays," and the Mamas and the Papas "Monday, Monday" and the Bangles' "Manic Monday" may make the faint of heart thinking of doomsday, all I can think is that Monday's child is fair of face, and far above a 20 point handicap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom