San Diego State Post Game Thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

San Diego State Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
We simply wear teams out. Ledee is very tough and very strong and used his lower body to move Clingan up the line away from the basket during the first half. When Johnson comes in, he gets an entirely different look. He just wore out. Uconn has 4 of the best guards in the country. They do the same thing to opponents. Karaban and Stewart are assets for sure. If Uconn plays well, it will take 40 minutes of near perfect basketball to make it happen. It's pretty unusual when you have a college team that is as good in every facet of the game as this years Huskies. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Reaction Score
Please don't take this the wrong way but I'm not sure that I want the badass head coach of our men's basketball team wearing anything that can be called booties.
I remember watching Madden call a game way back when he had real control of his Madden Team (before the networks made him pick the same old all-pro players that were everyone else’s consensus best) and he put whoever he wanted on and also kept whoever he wanted off of it. talent mattered but also whatever struck his fancy as a being a Madden guy. He related how some great player wasn’t ever going to be on his team because he saw him wearing pink slippers at the hotel the night before. That cracked me up. Others were his guys for singular reasons that had nothing to do with being the best players. The intense pre game routine of a special teamer could get him on for example.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom