Sam Feuhring to Louisville | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Sam Feuhring to Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamrnCrz1974

Good Guy for a Dookie
Reaction Score
beginning to sound like Louisville, South Carolina and others benefit from having their head coaches as part of the U17 et.al. USA basketball. Time to switch to non-college coaches for this and perhaps even the national team?

Perhaps recruits are recognizing that they are good coaches who will help them improve their individual skillsets and maximize their respective potential, instead of their mere status as USA Basketball coaches.

Or perhaps USA Basketball recognized they are really good coaches and wanted them to be the coaches of this country's best players.

You want the best coaching and working with the best. Kind of like Geno Auriemma.

Reaction Score
Walz has been to 2 final fours. I believe there are only 7 other active coaches who can say the same. (Geno, Muffet, Tara, Mulkey, Frese, Blair, Hatchell).

Staley just happens to be one of the greatest guards in WCBB history.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Walz has been to 2 final fours. I believe there are only 7 other active coaches who can say the same. (Geno, Muffet, Tara, Mulkey, Frese, Blair, Hatchell).

Staley just happens to be one of the greatest guards in WCBB history.

Though he hasn't been there recently I believe Landers has been to 5 final fours. Three for CViv?

Reaction Score
And Stringer (3).

Dang. So, 11.

But if we narrow it to 2 F4s in the last decade ... then it's 8.
Geno, Muffet, Tara, Mulkey, Frese, Coale, Walz, Hatchell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69