Ryan Wirth | The Boneyard

Ryan Wirth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know it's just the spring game, but 4 1/2 sacks and a safety is damn impressive. Guy looks like a beast out there!

Thought his performance today deserved its own thread.

I agree, I think he knows he has big shoes to fill. He did a good job this afternoon.

Reaction Score
It was great. Hardest thing for me to decide was how much was great D line play v. how bad the O line play was. Clearly we had enough bodies to make two good D lines but only 1 good O line. So we ended up with 2 bad O lines.

Reaction Score
It was great. Hardest thing for me to decide was how much was great D line play v. how bad the O line play was. Clearly we had enough bodies to make two good D lines but only 1 good O line. So we ended up with 2 bad O lines.

The drop off will be minimal, as shocking as that sounds after losing a likely 1st round pick at DT, and a multi year starter at the other spot.

Stephen is a beast, absolutely immovable. And Wirth takes advantage of the double teams on Stephen with solid quickness off the ball.

I love the D Line, Like what I heard and saw with the secondary, but I remain extremely concerned about LB's in pass coverage. That is where most of the damage was done today.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i feel like he just had a matchup that was not up to par and so he looked really good as result.

Reaction Score
I stood next to him as he was interviewed after the game and he was more upset that the Blue team lost.

Reaction Score
i feel like he just had a matchup that was not up to par and so he looked really good as result.

Yes, I doubt he has 40 sacks on the year. But Wirth is a very good player. He stood out (along with Stephen) when he was on the field last year.

Reaction Score
I love our DL depth - I thought guys like Adeymi, McBryde, Louis showed real promise. I am excited about this group, particulalry as it seems as if this has been a recruiting challenge for the staff. I would have liked to see Campennini, as I keep reading good reports on him. It will serve us well to have such depth up front over the course of a long season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom