Rutgers Game Thread | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Rutgers Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
That punt/downing was unfortunately our best play of the game
And they get a 20 yard completion on first down anyway. Why the can we NOT just pass on first down?!

Reaction Score
DID ANYONE JUST SE THAT?!!! Bennet flat out let that guy in... FLAT OUT let him in. You think the players arent turning on the coaches?

Really - and have a team mate get blown up - Give it up...

F

fortebleedsblue

REWIND that play .. after getting yelled at Bennet gave PP a big by letting that guy by him with no effort. He just let that go right in.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
HOW CAN YOU NOT CHALLENGE THAT??!? We desperately need the ball back!!! IDIOT.

Reaction Score
Disgusting.. Now the ineptness of our offense is starting to show on our D.. they are getting positive yards on every play now it seems

Reaction Score
Gratz with the 7 yard cushion and gets played for a 9 yard gain

F

fortebleedsblue

This is not how the team was playing earlier... if this isn't evidence of players not caring i dont know what is.

Reaction Score
REWIND that play .. after getting yelled at Bennet gave PP a big by letting that guy by him with no effort. He just let that go right in.

Dude, that is insane. If you think a player would do that, I don't know what to say. You might not like a coach, but you love your team, you don't blow assignments to hurt your team.

I can't even believe someone would suggest that. Wow.

Reaction Score
Blidi is really getting worked today. Picked on in coverage, run over, and terrible angles all afternoon.

Reaction Score
This is not how the team was playing earlier... if this isn't evidence of players not caring i dont know what is.

It's evidence of an exhausted D who has continuously had to trot out there after short drives by the O. Add in little depth on the line and this is what happens.

Rutgers is doing exactly what UCONN used to do. Stick with the run and wear a team down in the 4th quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom