Rutgers fans are funny | The Boneyard

Rutgers fans are funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You just can't make this stuff up. AA had a BE chat and I found a few nuggets: Hysterical

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/43242/ncaa-fb-with-adelson

Josh (NJ)

Do you think Rutgers will ever be back to the top of the ladder?

Andrea Adelson

(4:27 PM)

When was Rutgers at the top of the ladder? Still waiting on that first Big East championship

Pete De (Chicago, IL)​

for the record. I'd be entirely okay with Rutgers coming to the Big 10 so i can watch my home team play.that being said; i think its about time we become a real threat to win the big east. and as close as i think we are.. as much as i hear about Rutgers being close to Louisville for the Conference favorites....What's the single biggest obstacle for Rutgers to overcome to attain the 2012 Big East Championship & BCS Birth?

Andrea Adelson​

(4:20 PM)

You just want one? I would say change in coaching staff. Kyle Flood has never been a head coach; Greg Schiano did a great job with the defense in particular. You also have concerns about QB in particular and the run game. OK I gave you 3.

Reaction Score
There is a big difference between a fanbase and an internet fanbase. I've never been treated poorly in Piscataway. Their internet fanbase however, only trails BCU on the scum meter.

However, these kids are just delusional.

On a side note, if anyone listens to Boomer & Carton on the morning drive.....does RutgersAl sound an awful lot like Al Dukes? Has anyone ever seen them in the same room?

Reaction Score
I've met RutgersAl...he is a great guy--was gracious in defeat and victory. He loves him some Rutgers but unlike about 25 of the losers over on their Internet Board he is a well mannered guy. You can't have a normal conversation on those boards without being shouted down and called all sorts of names.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I've met RutgersAl...he is a great guy--was gracious in defeat and victory. He loves him some Rutgers but unlike about 25 of the losers over on their Internet Board he is a well mannered guy. You can't have a normal conversation on those boards without being shouted down and called all sorts of names.

I 2nd this. Al is a class act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog