Run Mofos Run | The Boneyard

Run Mofos Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have to preface this by saying that I am thrilled with the job that KO is doing. He commands respect, relates well to the players and bleeds Husky blue.

I would love to see this team run more, however. The 61-58 or 59-58 Pitt style rock fights are always a tough "W" for us. When we get the score well into the 70's, it is almost always a comfortable win. We have the depth and athleticism to up tempo these games. Would love to see it happen. Very few teams can match our depth and would be gassed in the final 10 minutes if we ran and pressed. Run mofos run.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
You need to defensive rebound in order to run. And when that happens I've never seen one of our bigs look for a quick outlet.

Reaction Score
Defensive rebounds and guys who can throw outlet passes have been a weakness of our team for the last few years...........did you get a glimpse of Meeks at UNC, young kid with a bullet, 2 handed outlet - can't believe more kids can't do that but he's good! need that to run...........

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Defensive rebounds and guys who can throw outlet passes have been a weakness of our team for the last few years...........did you get a glimpse of Meeks at UNC, young kid with a bullet, 2 handed outlet - can't believe more kids can't do that but he's good! need that to run...........

I was really impressed with him. Almost Wes Unseld like in the way he positioned himself and two handed it down court the instant he secured the ball. Paige aside, I thought he was the reason UNC won.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom