Root for the Rutgirls Thursday night? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Root for the Rutgirls Thursday night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow, didn't know the Husky mascot was wearing red for Rutgers too!

We just copied your cheerleader.

snooki-71928924843_xlarge.jpeg

Reaction Score
So hard to stay civil with (former) rivals. So I'll just sign off this thread with the news that the Empire State Bldg will be red on Thursday night in support of RU, as released in a press statement. Thanks for the memories.

Yeah, after Pernetti requested it.

Reaction Score
That's possible, but so what? They still have to agree and apparently they feel its appropriate.

Reaction Score
That's possible, but so what? They still have to agree and apparently they feel its appropriate.
That's to please people in Hoboken. Make them feel relevant.

Reaction Score

SO what? RU has been touting this as a spontaneous response by the ESB since 2006. Fool me once.....

Reaction Score

RU paid to have it done because they have to back up that they carry NY market.

Reaction Score
but no one notices or cares BECAUSE it's Rutgers.

Thats the real reason.

because people on this board sure crowed about the fact that UCONN has won two Big Eas Championships.

And every single poster on your board told us it didnt count or mean a thing. So f off.

Reaction Score
I was referring to the new ACC which I'm sure will pick you guys up. In all seriousness, the trash talking is fun and maybe gets out of hand (that's what fans do), but the whole realignment situation is a mess. I'm thrilled we are in the B1G for whatever reason, but I wish UCONN the best of luck and will miss this rivalry which was really in its infancy stage. I won't miss the arrogant pricks from SU, but another 5 years of RU/UCONN in a well respected league would have been noteworthy.

Reaction Score
You strike me as looking like one of those miscreants from the Scout board who post pictures of your yearly RU circle jerk at that dive bar in NJ (sorry for the redundancy). A creepy cast of characters. If I saw any of you within 100 feet of a playground I'd probably call the cops.

And you strike me as a petty, insecure, jealous little man, from a school that no real conference wants anything to do with.

Reaction Score
I'll be rooting for jet liner to crash into the stadium. No, seriously.

Reaction Score
We dont have to root for rutgers. the curse of the ACC will take care of itself.

Reaction Score
Come on. Not funny.
Of course I'm not serious Jimmy. I'm thinking more like everybody in the stadium gets a wicked case of the "sh1ts" on national television. Everyone, refs, players announcers. Everyone.

Reaction Score
Not that it matters, but do we root for Rutgirls, as painful as that is, over Looserville since a NJ win means Cincy has less to play for on Saturday? With only 1 BE loss, Cincy can't even gain a share of the BE title.
I'm officially on the RU bandwagon. duck* Louisville.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom