Robbie Frey invited of regional combine | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Robbie Frey invited of regional combine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
You beat me to it. What an a##. Robbie gave four years to this program and only left after he graduated.

Yes, players are slaves who can't run their lives the way they want if it inconveniences you.

First of all, I said he was entitled to do whatever he wanted. I made that clear. Second of all, he received 160K worth of education for the time that he "gave".

UConn didn't owe Robbie anything, and Robbie didn't owe UConn anything.

I still think he bailed on his teammates. Not on UConn. Not on the fans. On his teammates. And you know what? I'm entitled to that opinion.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
No one says that you can't have that opinion. It's just ignorant and wrong. (in my opinion).

Reaction Score
First of all, I said he was entitled to do whatever he wanted. I made that clear. Second of all, he received 160K worth of education for the time that he "gave".

UConn didn't owe Robbie anything, and Robbie didn't owe UConn anything.

I still think he bailed on his teammates. Not on UConn. Not on the fans. On his teammates. And you know what? I'm entitled to that opinion.

Please do not take someone criticizing your opinion as criticizing your right to have one. You are entitled to your opinion. That just happens to be one that many will incredibly strongly disagree with.

Reaction Score
"But, it is my belief, that Frey bailed on his teammates last season. No one will convince me of otherwise."

I love it when people talk in absolutes.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Whaler, I was being sarcastic.

But, it is my belief, that Frey bailed on his teammates last season. No one will convince me of otherwise.

In my mind the school bailed on him. (Cue Upstater calling me an idiot).

Reaction Score
Regardless of what he may have done and not done Robbie gave us some great memories especially on kickoff returns,let's try to remember that instead of the crap that we can't change.

Reaction Score
to the Frey Family (who used to frequent the 'Yard) ... "one guy does not a community make". 99% of us love Robbie and wish him the best in all his future endeavors.

Reaction Score
All the best to Robbie! The kid gave his all on the field and was absolutely FEARLESS returning kicks. Best of luck to him in the combine. Whoever picks him up is going to wind up looking pretty smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom