Road trip. Friday 2/13 in Boston @ Northeastern. whos in? | The Boneyard

Road trip. Friday 2/13 in Boston @ Northeastern. whos in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dvegas

Duck Fuke
Reaction Score
me + 3. Lets make some noise for OUR Huskies. Oldest arena left. very winnable game.

Reaction Score
If you're coming, be prepared to see the highest snowbanks you've ever seen in your life. Also, don't even bother trying to park on a street, pay for a lot/garage.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I'm gonna guess it's the students who aren't in based on attendance in Hartford last night. Brutal..

I understand it's tough to get students to/from Hartford for games but yeah, a few rows of students at these games down the stretch is just brutal. Our guys deserve our best - they've been playing their guts out all season and it would be great if we could all rock the XL as we play bigger games. Students included.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
I'll be there...buying at Matthews to avoid pointless UConn ticket office fees.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
brasssbonanzaa said:
If you're coming, be prepared to see the highest snowbanks you've ever seen in your life. Also, don't even bother trying to park on a street, pay for a lot/garage.

Camden St lot OK?

Reaction Score
Do we play any games at all up at storrs?

If I were still a student I would travel to hartford but I wonder if there is some kind of disconnect between the team and the students due to no games on campus.

I'd like to see them start moving on the new arena. Can't wait to travel to storrs for the games or at least the ones not BC or BU

Reaction Score
I might go. Was there last year for a UConn women's game. It was kind of cool to have the place to myself.

Reaction Score
They have free buses for the students but I'm not sure how they work of if they are available for every home game. Another and probably one of the biggest reasons they need to get this barn/team facility built on campus sooner rather than later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom