RIP, George Michael | The Boneyard

RIP, George Michael

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
He was a spectacular performer. The Freddy Mercury Tribute Concert is the greatest of all time, and he stole the show:

One of the few people who could sing a Freddie Mercury song as well as/better than Freddie himself. Also more than held his own on stage with the likes of Aretha Franklin, Stevie Wonder & Elton John.

RIP

Reaction Score
Guy was a fantastic singer and made my all-time favorite music video. RIP, 53 is way too young.

how many super models can you cram into one video??? Very cool. Always thought it needed more Cindy C. though. :)

Reaction Score
Love that video. The guy had chops in a big way.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Wake me up before you go go?

I found out about this after waking up from a nap. And he was gone gone.

Carrie Fisher is in the on deck circle.

Reaction Score
He was a spectacular performer. The Freddy Mercury Tribute Concert is the greatest of all time, and he stole the show:

One of the few people who could sing a Freddie Mercury song as well as/better than Freddie himself. Also more than held his own on stage with the likes of Aretha Franklin, Stevie Wonder & Elton John.

RIP

How the hell was Paul Rogers the choice on that "reunion" tour a number of years back? Maybe George didn't want to do it....though he and Freddie were friends so idk. But Rogers didn't work.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score

RIP

The rehearsal might even be been better

Bowie grinning

Last edited:

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
" And now you tell me that your having my Baby"!!!!!!!!!!! Classic , RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online