Rich on 2016 Lauren Cox | The Boneyard

Rich on 2016 Lauren Cox

Status
Not open for further replies.

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Here is what Cox said she is looking for in a school …

“A good coaching staff that has been coaching … And a winning history and just a good academic school and stuff like that,’’ Cox said.

UConn is one school Cox is giving some thought. She attended the Huskies game at SMU Feb. 25.

“I thought it was pretty cool,’’ Cox said. “I watch them on TV all the time and it was pretty cool seeing them in person and how the coaches coach and how players interact.’’

LINK

U

UCONNfan1

Let's see.. That narrows her list down to UCONN, Notre Dame, Stanford, and maybe Texas AM/Louisville/Maryland/Baylor. That should eliminate Duke, Tennessee, Texas, UCLA, OSU, UNC, SC, Kentucky, and any other school with recent coaching changes or schools that have no recent history of even making the final 4... :p

Did I miss anyone?

Reaction Score
Let's see.. That narrows her list down to UCONN, Notre Dame, Stanford, and maybe Texas AM/Louisville/Maryland/Baylor. That should eliminate Duke, Tennessee, Texas, UCLA, OSU, UNC, SC, Kentucky, and any other school with recent coaching changes or schools that have no recent history of even making the final 4... :p

Did I miss anyone?
Yes, she said a winning history and I would think that means recent NC which would eliminate notre dame. Stanford and Louisville.

Reaction Score

Did I miss anyone?

UC: Well, I was kinda hoping you were missing me? Damn, wrong again. (In a serious vein, I'd really like to see this girl come to UCONN.....and if she comes with McCoy, open up the trophy case.)

Reaction Score
UC: Well, I was kinda hoping you were missing me? Damn, wrong again. (In a serious vein, I'd really like to see this girl come to UCONN.....and if she comes with McCoy, open up the trophy case.)
Just one of those would be another bonus for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom