Rich: Geno happy with Tuck | The Boneyard

Rich: Geno happy with Tuck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Huge Morgan fan here. I've been saying forever she is one of the best all around basketball players in the country.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Was I the only one who thought Morgan was pressing too much in the Stanford game? While Kia Nurse's fouls appeared in several cases to be bad calls, Morgan's fouls seemed to result from pressing too hard on defense. And she missed some close-in shots that she would normally make.

There were times when I wondered why Geno didn't get Kiah back in the game since Morgan didn't seem to be too effective. At the end of the game (just before she fouled out) she seemed to get her bearings and make some good plays, including two badly needed baskets.

I'm sure she will work through it -- just has to wait for the adrenaline to dial itself back to a more normal level, from her current (seemingly over-amped) state.

Reactions: HGN
Reaction Score
Was I the only one who thought Morgan was pressing too much in the Stanford game? While Kia Nurse's fouls appeared in several cases to be bad calls, Morgan's fouls seemed to result from pressing too hard on defense. And she missed some close-in shots that she would normally make.

There were times when I wondered why Geno didn't get Kiah back in the game since Morgan didn't seem to be too effective. At the end of the game (just before she fouled out) she seemed to get her bearings and make some good plays, including two badly needed baskets.

I'm sure she will work through it -- just has to wait for the adrenaline to dial itself back to a more normal level, from her current (seemingly over-amped) state.
I thought Morgan was about to take the game over before she fouled out. I think she has tremendous low post moves. She's unguardable one on one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom