Revenge tour | The Boneyard

Revenge tour

Reaction Score
I seem to recall Geno suggesting that his players STFU and win some games last summer. If I’m not mistaken is was prompted by someone suggesting that 2024 was going to be a revenge tour. With Arizona and Ohio in our path to a FF SC, we’ll get to face the last 3 programs that ended our tournament runs.

Serve it cold huskies!

Reaction Score
Should the title of the post be revenge and not revenue; although each win the huskies get should $$$

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I seem to recall Geno suggesting that his players STFU and win some games last summer. If I’m not mistaken is was prompted by someone suggesting that 2024 was going to be a revenge tour. With Arizona and Ohio in our path to a FF SC, we’ll get to face the last 3 programs that ended our tournament runs.

Serve it cold huskies!
I guessing that you mean Ohio State...

Reaction Score
Playing Ohio State would certainly generate more revenue than playing Ohio U... or Miami of Ohio. :p

Reaction Score
In the Arizona game,Uconn did not play like Uconn, so they lost. In the Ohio State game, Uconn did not defend like Uconn, so they lost. Right now, Uconn is playing like Uconn and if we meet them, it will be a BIG different game. I have confidence the Huskies are playing at their peak capabilities and will make the Final Four again and after that, it's in Geno's hands to finish the season with a win.It's possible!!!! GO FRESHMEN!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!

Reaction Score
I'll buy the "revenge" theme for Ohio St but not for Arizona. The wounds are still fresh for the Ohio St loss since it was just last year. Plus the stakes would be the same: a trip to the regional final.
Arizona was three years ago. The teams are much different than what they were then and that was for a trip to the finals as opposed to the sweet 16.
Would I enjoy beating AZ? Yes. Would I feel.it avenges that loss? Not really.
It's not a given the AZ "rematch" will happen anyway as Auburn is a toss up and Syracuse is a little better than they are.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom