Request for Early-Tourni Hanging to Boost Mojo | The Boneyard

Request for Early-Tourni Hanging to Boost Mojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wasn't able to find the proper forms in PDF format anywhere on the boneyard, so I'm going to have to ad-lib this here.

Motion to Hang
Strummer, hereinafter, "the Party of the First Part," hereby requests the immediate hanging of the dude who has an Anime avatar, hereinafter, "the Party of the Ball-less Part," for reasons including, but not limited to, the incessant drain on the Mojo having to look at Japanese children's cartoons when reading the Boneyard causes.

In the alternative, if a full hanging and banning isn't possible, can the proper authorities at least cause the holy image of Senhor Testiculo to be superimposed onto the gaping, annoying mouth of whatever who-the-duck-cares pokemon creature that is invading the Mojo Collective. FFS!

Can I get a second on this Motion?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
eh, I think you are aiming at the wrong target. If you has said " the guy who runs 50 miles and has TWO smartphones" I could gt behind that.

Also, that anime avatar satisfies my need for daily visits to hentai sites.

Plus, I don't think there has ever been a hanging AFTER the tourney has started. Might be bad mojo (or could be epic) . May need to consult the jurrdge.

Reaction Score
I'm not going to approve this motion....however, I AGREE with the intent. That avatar totally creeps The Judge out. Even more than the Senhor.

Reaction Score
Unfortunately, nobody can change their avatars until after the tourney...Testiculo conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom