Red Sox Thoughts | The Boneyard

Red Sox Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yankees fans, who used to rejoice in proclaiming "who cares about the regular season, October is all that matters", have won April....we will see from here on out...

Reaction Score
We'll see how the Yankees do now that they have 2 starting pitchers down. It will come down to pitching as it always does. The bottom of the Sox order is starting to hit and Victorino is back. I like our chances.

Reaction Score
We'll see how the Yankees do now that they have 2 starting pitchers down. It will come down to pitching as it always does. The bottom of the Sox order is starting to hit and Victorino is back. I like our chances.
I agree. Despite the slow start, I am seeing good signs. Jackie Bradley Jr. is starting to figure things out at the plate and he already is an outstanding fielder. Pierzynski is starting to hit and get comfortable with the staff and I still like our starting five. Should one of them falter, there is plenty of help down on the farm.

Reaction Score
Plus I think Xander Bogaertes is going to be a star...possibly this year.

Reaction Score
Plus I think Xander Bogaertes is going to be a star...possibly this year.

Kid can hit, he's a butcher in the field I'm afraid but he can hit.

I like where you guys are a little better than where we are…….but not sure about the hitting you like so much overall……..pitching no doubt though without Nova and a question mark next to Pine-aida!

Reaction Score
Kid can hit, he's a butcher in the field I'm afraid but he can hit.

I like where you guys are a little better than where we are…….but not sure about the hitting you like so much overall……..pitching no doubt though without Nova and a question mark next to Pine-aida!
I agree about the hitting. The Sox are 12 out of 15 in team batting average, 9th in home runs, 8th in runs and next to last in team stolen bases (where did you go Jacoby?). On the other hand, they are 6th in team ERA and third in strike outs. Surprisingly, the Yankees are second in strikeouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom