Recruits at the SC game? | The Boneyard

Recruits at the SC game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know it being a Monday, it was probably difficult for any potential recruits to attend the game but figured I would ask. Hope this win ups are chances of big time recruits committing soon :) (Wishful thinking....)

HGN

Reaction Score
I know it being a Monday, it was probably difficult for any potential recruits to attend the game but figured I would ask. Hope this win ups are chances of big time recruits committing soon :) (Wishful thinking....)
I would venture to guess that only local prospects may have been at the game.................But there probably was a ton of them at home watching on TV. With a 7pm start (4pm Pacific) would provide plenty of time for Top 100 prospects to get to their TV sets. I really don't think either team hurt themselves recruit wise. UCONN winning the game , but SC being rated #2 and with 18,000 fans in the seats could appeal to many players.

But all in all , I would rather be the visiting Winner and ranked #1 than having 18,000 disappointed fans leaving my arena. So I don't think UConn prospects are any less interested.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
SC had several recruits at the game but I don't have access to any premium boards to find out who they were. I just heard via Twitter that they were in the building.

I do know of one though, Brinae Alexander a 2018 guard and teammate of Anastasia Hayes (who we're also recruiting) was at the game.

I doubt any UCONN recruits were there unless it was a recruit that SC was also recruiting.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
SC had several recruits at the game but I don't have access to any premium boards to find out who they were. I just heard via Twitter that they were in the building.

I do know of one though, Brinae Alexander a 2018 guard and teammate of Anastasia Hayes (who we're also recruiting) was at the game.

I doubt any UCONN recruits were there unless it was a recruit that SC was also recruiting.
I hope South Carolina is successful in recruiting Bri, as this would be another major slap to Lady Vols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom