Recruiting footprint | The Boneyard

Recruiting footprint

Reaction Score
I'm posting this because there were a bunch of people on here who had a problem with Hurley only recruiting the Northeast at first. From the beginning he said that he was going to do that until the UConn program was back to having some national prominence and then he'd expand the footprint. I kept pointing that out but some still complained. Well after joining the Big East and making the NCAA Tournament 2 years in a row (yes I know 0 wins though), he's now reeled in a kid from Georgia and a kid from Washington.

In other words, he's doing exactly what he said he was going to do. ;)

Reaction Score
I'm posting this because there were a bunch of people on here who had a problem with Hurley only recruiting the Northeast at first. From the beginning he said that he was going to do that until the UConn program was back to having some national prominence and then he'd expand the footprint. I kept pointing that out but some still complained. Well after joining the Big East and making the NCAA Tournament 2 years in a row (yes I know 0 wins though), he's now reeled in a kid from Georgia and a kid from Washington.

And Greece and Israel

Curiouser
Reaction Score

Not to mention Israel and Greece...

Reaction Score
1663357731748.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits