Rebecca on ND to the ACC | The Boneyard

Rebecca on ND to the ACC

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
This past season, I called Notre Dame's win at UConn in the regular-season finale. The next day, I drove my father to the doctor for a colonoscopy. While sitting in the waiting room, Notre Dame alum and ESPN radio personality Mike Golic entered the waiting room with his wife.

Not knowing the appropriate protocol when seeing a man readying for his colonoscopy, I didn't look up from my phone. But Golic -- clad head to toe in Notre Dame gear -- immediately started talking good-natured trash when he saw me. He enjoyed the Irish's second 2012 win over UConn, and he wanted to make sure I knew it. He made sure the entire waiting room knew it. After he went inside the office, the nurse -- a UConn fan -- came out and winked at me, saying, "I'm going to use the square needle on him."

ACC move takes out trash talk

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
This past season, I called Notre Dame's win at UConn in the regular-season finale. The next day, I drove my father to the doctor for a colonoscopy. While sitting in the waiting room, Notre Dame alum and ESPN radio personality Mike Golic entered the waiting room with his wife.

Not knowing the appropriate protocol when seeing a man readying for his colonoscopy, I didn't look up from my phone. But Golic -- clad head to toe in Notre Dame gear -- immediately started talking good-natured trash when he saw me. He enjoyed the Irish's second 2012 win over UConn, and he wanted to make sure I knew it. He made sure the entire waiting room knew it. After he went inside the office, the nurse -- a UConn fan -- came out and winked at me, saying, "I'm going to use the square needle on him."

I'm a big fan of Mike (and hope his trash was good-natured), but I love the come-back.

Note to self - do not trash-talk shortly before someone is planning to stick metal things into your body.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
So long as the diagonal of the peg is smaller than the diameter of the hole it'll fit just fine.

Hmm, well OK, yes. In fact my girl just started using baking pans that insure pie are squa… Hey, I don’t want to sound circumspect, but it sounds like you’ve really been a round Man!:confused:
Pie R Squared.jpg

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Those kids should be banned from Mr. Auriemma's really cool basement. :)

Reaction Score

They need to look for his head while they are up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom