RE2.0 Just won a press conference | Page 2 | The Boneyard

RE2.0 Just won a press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
You wanted him to apologize. He did.

While I tend to agree that winning press conferences doesn't mean squat, I'm also 10000% convinced that nothing Randy accomplishes from here on out will ever satisfy the whiny little biatches like yourself. You'll be miserable if he wins again. Just like last time.

I'm so done with your crowd.

Nice to be on the same team with you, @Jimmy Serrano

Bygones?

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
I was also somebody who was disappointed when I first heard the news. However, after watching the press conference i am all aboard the Randy Express! Time to #Make UConnFootballGreatAgain

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
That press conference means less than nothing.
Aren't you one of the guys who's always demanding the coach make public statements about their mistakes or decisions?

Reaction Score
That press conference means less than nothing.
I know you're kidding because it's not hyperbole to claim the presser was Randy's critical first step in transitioning back. His apology set the tone for moving forward without the albatross of the midnight flight coloring his tenure. He could have blown it by being smug or dismissive.
So here's the reality.
That press conference means more than everything.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
@ZooCougar @Jimmy Serrano @sdhusky and sportsart all on the same page. "It's the end of the world as we know it, but I feel fine"

This sucks.

My entire existence is built on being positive in the face of negative posters. Now, you've all joined together and taken that away from me. Who am I now?!? Bastards...

#1 PA Husky Fan

Diehard Fan of All UConn Sports Teams!
Reaction Score
Awesome press conference! Is there any doubt that he is all in to right this ship? He put himself out there, very humbled. Now the hard begins to get UConn back to its winning ways. Welcome back, coach!!!

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I think the press conference was solid. Edsall definitely seems like if he had a do over he would have handled things differently. It certainly came through how much he cared about the program and the players.

I was on board already but I'm even more excited to reup this fall.

Reaction Score
Don't worry. Wait until the first inside handoff on third and 4.

I totally haven't forgot about that, and all the blocked FG attempts and the blocked extra points and..

Even still that's better than what we ever had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom