RE2.0 Just won a press conference | The Boneyard

RE2.0 Just won a press conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How did you watch it? I kept getting kicked off and forced to watch from the beginning.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Agreed...great job by HCRE. He just needed to write "Benedict" on his palm so he didn't have to refer to everybody by last name then....."Atheletic Director.....Dave." But if that was his worst performance, the rest was great. I'm in.

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
How did you watch it? I kept getting kicked off and forced to watch from the beginning.

The link from the other thread didn't work for you? Maybe tcf will post it later..

Reaction Score
Randy was never good with the media. Today, he seemed genuine with his comments. I hope he can succeed here. Maybe he finally learned grass isn't always greener on the other side.

Reaction Score
If you did not see the press conference, watch it!!! RE is real, knowledgeable, learnt and matured during the last 6 years. He knows that football has lots more passes but still needs basic fundamentals like blocking and tackling. He is emotionally attached to UConn and loves DB, SH and the board of trustees. It's a players' game!!!!
Love it!!!!

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
I was dead set against this hire. Maybe it is the nostalgia and seeing the emotion...but I am now on board!

And I loved that BD and Hathaway were both properly killed by DB and HCRE. I loved that!

I am guessing that BD will not reaching out to DB for a reference in the future! ;)

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
This is not HCRE of old. He is a different coach/leader. Which is a good thing (as long as he hasn't lost his edge/fire).

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I was hoping he mentioned adding hot sauce to winning recipes. Or wine. But he didn't.

Reaction Score
This is not HCRE of old. He is a different coach/leader. Which is a good thing (as long as he hasn't lost his edge/fire).

Noticed it also. And I watched him for 12 years when he was here. Much improved.

Reaction Score
That press conference means less than nothing.

You wanted him to apologize. He did.

While I tend to agree that winning press conferences doesn't mean squat, I'm also 10000% convinced that nothing Randy accomplishes from here on out will ever satisfy the whiny little biatches like yourself. You'll be miserable if he wins again. Just like last time.

I'm so done with your crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69