Re: Megan Walker's Twitter Page | Page 20 | The Boneyard

Re: Megan Walker's Twitter Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
Maybe it's not Walker at all. Maybe It's everybody else obsessing over every move she makes.

Of course you're going to be irate, fed up and restless if you're checking her twitter for updates every thirty minutes and you're monitoring who she follows in an attempt to figure her out. At this point, you're obsessed and probably need to distance yourself from the chase.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Maybe it's not Walker at all. Maybe It's everybody else obsessing over every move she makes.

Of course you're going to be irate, fed up and restless if you're checking her twitter for updates every thirty minutes and you're monitoring who she follows in an attempt to figure her out. At this point, you're obsessed and probably need to distance yourself from the chase.
well said

Reaction Score

Dang, if scgame didn't post their observation, you wouldn't have gotten your 6 likes. Maybe you wouldn't have even posted. Divergent opinions would devolve into some kind of dumb love fest. AND I'd have to go to the ND board to look for balance. Really don't want to go there.

Reaction Score
Dang, if scgame didn't post their observation, you wouldn't have gotten your 6 likes. Maybe you wouldn't have even posted. Divergent opinions would devolve into some kind of dumb love fest. AND I'd have to go to the ND board to look for balance. Really don't want to go there.

Like this post if you love puppies and/or the USA!!!!!:rolleyes:

Reaction Score
I'm starting to get the feeling that MW is getting caught up in the "chase" with all the teams that started after her and especially UCONN, ND, & TX coming to the front!
Early on she sounded so calm, and open and now different comments strike a nerve!
I really hope she doesn't go the way of Candace Parker, Diamond DeShields, Aja Wilson, Skylar Diggins, etal!
They became high ego individuals, "Boy am I special, or what, ESPN announcement with a pep band here I come!"
Give me a player like Stewie signing on the hood of her Dads pickup!
I hope I'm way off base but I'm getting those vibes! Just saying.......................

Reaction Score
i would bet my life.....she wont be at Uconn. Taking too long. Geno already gave us his insight, when he said the girls that come here usually know it right away. my memory isnt the greatest, but what number one player took super long to commit to Uconn. None that i remember. I find it hard to believe that a number one player has three finalists with the number one program the closest in distance of the three to her hometown, cant make up her mind.

Fanmomma

UCONN WBB ALL DAY
Reaction Score
i would bet my life.....she wont be at Uconn. Taking too long. Geno already gave us his insight, when he said the girls that come here usually know it right away. my memory isnt the greatest, but what number one player took super long to commit to Uconn. None that i remember. I find it hard to believe that a number one player has three finalists with the number one program the closest in distance of the three to her hometown, cant make up her mind.

I agree. And it's all good either way. She has to go where she wants to. It could be a chemistry nightmare for her to go to Uconn (or anywhere) if she's not sure.

Reaction Score
Am I correct that UConn has never had a star player transfer from the school (not including EDD which supposedly had nothing to do with UConn).........it sure seems that the players that leave do so because the competition for playing time appears to get the best of them..................

Reaction Score
Am I correct that UConn has never had a star player transfer from the school (not including EDD which supposedly had nothing to do with UConn)....it sure seems that the players that leave do so because the competition for playing time appears to get the best of them...
UConn has some potential stars transfer but slowly became non-star.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Am I correct that UConn has never had a star player transfer from the school (not including EDD which supposedly had nothing to do with UConn)....it sure seems that the players that leave do so because the competition for playing time appears to get the best of them...
Maybe the better question is whether there was ever a star player transfer from UConn to become a star player elsewhere?

Wally East

Posting via the Speed Force
Reaction Score

I think Brianna Banks, Kennitra Johnson, and Samarie Walker were probably the highest profile players to leave UConn.

Reaction Score
I think Brianna Banks, Kennitra Johnson, and Samarie Walker were probably the highest profile players to leave UConn.

I know that Banks has gone on to be a solid starter for Penn State...............any eventual All Americans?

Reaction Score

Sadie Edwards took very little time inserting herself into the USC starting lineup. And she has 3 more years.

Reaction Score
Here's a quote from Geno regarding Samarie Walker leaving UConn:

"Look at the history of our program. How many great players left Connecticut who actually spent time and played there?

"The jury is still out whether Samarie Walker will be a great player. Maybe she will be the first one."

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Sadie Edwards took very little time inserting herself into the USC starting lineup. And she has 3 more years.

But that's USC, the UNC of the west. Suits what she wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom