Rayshaun Hammonds offer | Page 6 | The Boneyard

Rayshaun Hammonds offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Am I reading this right, Josh Carlton took official visits to Clemson and Xavier after committing to UConn?

Reaction Score
Am I reading this right, Josh Carlton took official visits to Clemson and Xavier after committing to UConn?
No they were announced around same time he announced his official visit to UConn, but never took them. 247 doesn't really do a great job maintaining that timeline feature.

Reaction Score
What the consensus on a visit this weekend? Seems a little weird the information like that tweet get deleted but the same dates keep popping up.

Reaction Score
Its weird that brandon clay, a guy very keyed in on GA grassroots , posted that he was visiting then deleted a few hours later. especially when it aligns with what oz said on the other board.

Reaction Score
I'm not plugged in at all, but plans changing like that seems more like a scheduling thing than anything. Definitely possible someone got in his ear, though.

Reaction Score
What'a strange here is @Hungryhusky99 seems to be he first person to report the Georgia visit on the internet. I found nothing on UGA boards, twitter, and google about a visit.

A Memphis 2-4-7 guy, who is not known for breaking news, reported the visit a couple hours after @Hungryhusky99 than GeorgisHoopsBlog had a post reporting the visit citing the Memphis writer as source.

Still weird that none of the Georgia writers are reporting/confirming a visit.

Reaction Score
I know and its a shame. Maybe if Oz gets one wrong people will start to understand.
How did oz get this wrong, please enlighten me? Hammonds planned to visit, oz reported well before anybody, hammonds cancelled the week of.

Reaction Score
How did oz get this wrong, please enlighten me? Hammonds planned to visit, oz reported well before anybody, hammonds cancelled the week of.

Yea, seems pretty obvious that it was a change of plans based on Brandon Clay even tweeting out the visit and then deleting because he got word it was cancelled. Kansashusky seems to be a little tight because no one is taking him seriously as the "insider" he likes to portray himself as.

Reaction Score

No he didn't. CGARR had it on the list in September. In fact Hammonds tweeted his list of visits over a month ago (it has been deleted).

2017:
9/14/15: Nick Richards (unofficial)
6/13: David Beatty (unofficial)
8/05: Mohamed Bamba (unofficial)
8/26: Paul Scruggs (official)
8/26: Josh Carlton (official)
9/02: Tyler Polley (official)
9/02: Makai Ashton-Langford (official)
9/23: DJ Harvey (official)
11/3: Kris Wilkes (official)
11/4: Rayshaun Hammonds (official)

Reaction Score
Yea, seems pretty obvious that it was a change of plans based on Brandon Clay even tweeting out the visit and then deleting because he got word it was cancelled. Kansashusky seems to be a little tight because no one is taking him seriously as the "insider" he likes to portray himself as.

I am not following your logic here. So if the visit changed and we were replaced, what does that mean? Did he reschedule it?

I am not claiming to have inside information on this one.

Reaction Score
I am not following your logic here. So if the visit changed and we were replaced, what does that mean? Did he reschedule it?

I am not claiming to have inside information on this one.

tcf posted a passage from a Scout update on him from October 6 that said Hammonds had dropped UConn from his list because of the Polley commitment, that matches what I read from Rivals in late September that made no mention at all of any upcoming UConn visits. Oz then posts a few weeks ago that they're working on a visit and then follows up later with a date. Brandon Clay, who is based out of Georgia where Hammonds is from, then tweets out earlier this week that Hammonds is visiting this weekend, the same date that Oz reported. He then deletes it, my guess is because he got word from Hammonds and/or his camp that the visit was no longer happening. We then see an update from a Memphis blogger that the visit was cancelled and he is visiting Georgia instead. Where is the breakdown in logic? What did Oz get wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom