Ray Donovan | The Boneyard

Ray Donovan

Reaction Score
Great show, a little too much crying this season, I prefer when Ray is on top of his game. Mickey is a classic character.

But when they let the daughter sing, my head wants to explode, can't they kill her off so we never have to sit through another song again?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I think RD has run it's course. There's only so many times the same story line can play itself out over and over and over again.

Reaction Score
I think RD has run it's course. There's only so many times the same story line can play itself out over and over and over again.
Ya, was just thinking the same thing after the last 2 episodes. Hope I'm wrong b/c I used to love this series, now it is losing me a bit.

Reaction Score
Both of Ray's kids should be Chuck Cunningham'd.
they need to both be fly fishing under a bridge in a river, and the mother drives the family car over the side of that bridge.

Reaction Score
This show has fallen off sooooooo much.. It literally is like Grand Theft Auto the TV show.. At the same time, I never expected brilliance from it and it is a good way to shut my brain off for an hour.

Reaction Score
Eh, perhaps. I'm kinda feeling a nasty turn coming this season where not everything turns out peachy. The Russians came after the family earlier, what happens when they come back and actually pick off one of them ?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom