Rating SEC WBB Classes | The Boneyard

Rating SEC WBB Classes

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Kentucky could be interesting next season.

I forgot about the 6-6 player they will adding. Don't know much about her but 6-6 is some height.

The #1 JUCO player worked well for FSU this past season so it could also help the Wildcats especially in the post which is where they always seem to be lacking.

Finally, Chrishae Rowe! I have seen her play and she is a dynamic guard and I think she even may have lead the NCAA in scoring or near the top a couple of years ago.

Reaction Score
Kentucky could be interesting next season.

I forgot about the 6-6 player they will adding. Don't know much about her but 6-6 is some height.

The #1 JUCO player worked well for FSU this past season so it could also help the Wildcats especially in the post which is where they always seem to be lacking.

Finally, Chrishae Rowe! I have seen her play and she is a dynamic guard and I think she even may have lead the NCAA in scoring or near the top a couple of years ago.

They will certainly be a handful. They have always had quality guard play and depth, which won't change. Their problem has been quality post play and depth. They seem to have solved the depth problem - the big question is if they can develop their post players. They have honestly never been that good.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
Rule #1 - Never pity Vandy.
I get it, we feel the same way about the team up north. We saw someone in an ASU hat while on vacation in Cali when I was wearing an Arizona jacket and he shouted "No pity for the kitty, go ASU" as he walked by (at least with a smile). We just call them ASWho?

But, my question is, what has happened to Vandy? If never a top performer, they have always tended to be solid under Foster and Balcomb. In fact, Balcomb, a Jersey girl I believe, has had some mention as someone Rutgers should look at post CVS, and for a while I could have been on that bandwagon. Lately, I'm not so sure.

ocoandasoc

Fan of MizzoUConn
Reaction Score
I'm a bit more excited about my alma mater's (Mizzou) incoming recruits than he is. Notice, too, how big an impact transfers seem to be having on "incoming classes"? An interesting trend.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I'm a bit more excited about my alma mater's (Mizzou) incoming recruits than he is. Notice, too, how big an impact transfers seem to be having on "incoming classes"? An interesting trend.
That's MY alma mater! But I don't really follow the women's team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom