Ranking the NNBE | The Boneyard

Ranking the NNBE

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
1) Boise - dumptrucked a team that gave Louisville fits last week. Very good team that will be a National Title contender next year.

2) Cincinnati - taking care of business. Butch Jones has done a great job with a program that had some issues when Kelly left. Still don't trust Jones in tight games though.

3) Rutgers - one of the best defensive teams in the country.

4) Louisville - may be the most talented team in this year's Big East, but they will lose at least one game they have no business losing. They are playing with fire week after week.

5) Central Florida - looked good against an overmatched ECU team. Will probably not lose another game.

6) Temple - great win. A young team that makes a ton of mistakes, but I love watching Temple. Great energy, creative coaching, lots of hitting.

7) SDSU - winning some of the games they are supposed to win, but they did lose to San Jose State.

8) Houston - at least they are beating the bad teams.

9) USF - Skip has lost control of this team.

10) UConn - hard to find a silver lining. I am not entirely sure UConn would beat either Navy or SMU either.

11) Navy - nice win over Air Force, but they look badly outmatched against any BCS team.

12) SMU - dominated a UTEP team that hung with Wisconsin and Oklahoma. Surprised that a June Jones team is so weak offensively. SMU's defense will be enough to carry it to a winning record in a terrible CUSA.

13) Memphis - still sucks, but at least they beat Rice.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Cincy
Louisville

And a bunch of unimpressive teams.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

pj

Reaction Score
Pretty good ranking. The top 5 teams are pretty good. From there you can toss a lot of teams in a hat. I hope UConn can move up that list in the remaining games -- above Temple anyway.

Reaction Score
Is there anyway to compute the Sagarin rating and how we compare?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
UCF has blown some opportunities this year, and won't really get another shot to prove itself until its bowl game. CUSA is horrendously bad this year, easily the worst conference in FBS. Sweeping through that league is not going to help its rankings very much.

SDSU, UConn, Temple and USF have also blown some opportunities to pick up quality wins. The NNBE doesn't need moral victories, it needs victories.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
6) Temple - great win. A young team that makes a ton of mistakes, but I love watching Temple. Great energy, creative coaching, lots of hitting.

God, I hate reading that.

Even worse, you're right. Just depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom