Randy Edsall is... | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Randy Edsall is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Anyone else read @TheDrifter75's posts and think "What's up with @UConnDan97?" ... and then... "Ohhh."

Yeah, tell me about it. Sometimes I'll read his stuff and say, "but I didn't type that!" I guess it's time to move on. Farewell, Greg Lloyd Jr.

I'm gonna rock this new avatar, which was the UCONN logo when I first stepped foot on campus. If I'm stealing any other poster's recognition piece, I'll keep searching...

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Yeah, tell me about it. Sometimes I'll read his stuff and say, "but I didn't type that!" I guess it's time to move on. Farewell, Greg Lloyd Jr.

I'm gonna rock this new avatar, which was the UCONN logo when I first stepped foot on campus. If I'm stealing any other poster's recognition piece, I'll keep searching...
:eek:

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Hey everybody there's one pic someone should definitely use for their avatar:

randy-edsall_400x400.jpg

Reaction Score

That just won't work for you. The next time you say "punch 'em in 'n mouth", people might get scared, but only after the stop laughing. ;)

You need to get Lloyd back we need a boneyard hanging like they do on the BB forum.

@TheDrifter75 needs to get the rope. :confused:

Reaction Score

Shame... you had seniority.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
The Most Interesting Man in the World and Chuck Norris knocked on my door. They told me that Randy Edsall said to change my avatar.

Stay thirsty, my friend!

Big props for that. Plus, you're the first person to jump on those awesome Jasper Howard kleats. Good karma is coming your way.

As Paul Newman said at the end of The Color Of Money...I'm back!

UCPusky

"Knowledge is Good" - Emil Faber
Reaction Score
randy-edsall_400x400.jpg

"Athletic Director Dave always said that hiring an OC is like a box of chocolates. You never know who you're gonna get."

Reaction Score
Going to bring in some unsung recruit from eastern PA who will play in the NFL After he graduates from UConn

Reaction Score
Randy Edsall is.... lucky he has a competent athletic director this time around?(Perkins was good but he bailed too).

Reaction Score
Can't you just be happy with a good OC hire without continuing this stupid Edsall crusade? Jeez.
What the hell is your problem? Everyone including you harped on Hathaway being one of the reasons Edsall left in the first place. I agree with it and you still have a problem? You need to find a new crusade.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
What the hell is your problem? Everyone including you harped on Hathaway being one of the reasons Edsall left in the first place. I agree with it and you still have a problem? You need to find a new crusade.
You don't see how your post can read as another dig at Edsall given your recent posting history?

Reaction Score
Seeing that I have about 8 people on ignore, it's hard to follow some threads. But guess what?

Life is good. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger