Randy Edsall is... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Randy Edsall is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
You've suddenly become an also ran... you need to remake yourself!

I did. I changed my avatar. It's a slight angle change of my original.

I call it, "Le Tigre"...

(Everyone's doing Blue Steel now)

Reaction Score
I can just picture Edsall this last week at UConn:

The students/players are gone on break, and he doesn't have a coaching staff yet. I just picture him all alone in this huge facility that he practically designed and built, but hadn't been inside of in 6 years. All by himself wondering "what the hell happened to this place?"

He probably spent the entire week in his old "dirty-work clothes" fixing up the house from the evicted tenants of past and bringing it back up to respectability. It probably took a full day of scrapping and scrubbing to get all of the dried and rotting reminance of fish cakes off of the cafeteria tables from Diaco. And I am sure it took 3 days to scrap off all of the 1970s wallpaper of offensive plays on the wall of the offensive coordinator office left by GDL.

Can't you just picture him this past week all alone in that huge facility?!:D
And under all that was plays drawn in chalk. Four, in fact; run right, run left, run up the middle, punt.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
not going to bring us to the college football playoff!!!!!

So untrue. By the time Randy's UConn career is finished, we are going to be the Chaminade of the CFB playoffs. Not only will we be a permanent fixture in every single one, we will get to pick and choose the other seven participants, and we get permanent home field advantage through all rounds at our greatly expanded P&W College Football Playoff Stadium, with adjoining shopping mall and theme park. They'll have to tear down Cabela's and all of the P&W buildings to make room for it all. East Hartford will be the Capital of College Football. The streets will all be renamed after famous CFB coaches...Bo Schembechler Blvd., Bud Wilkinson Ave., Bobby Bowden St., John McKay Way, "Bear" Bryant Lane, Woody Hayes Circle, etc.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
...hopefully better in tour 2 here than his 22-34 record with the Terps.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Let's just make this clear, I'm not licking the dirt off the bottom of his shoes. I just think Randy Edsall is bad. And by bad I mean, if world leaders were serious about eliminating ISIS, they'd just send Randy Edsall.
Anyone else read @TheDrifter75's posts and think "What's up with @UConnDan97?" ... and then... "Ohhh."

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
speaking of avatars... am I misremembering or was @MattMang23 going to change his Peter-in-a-sportsbra avatar after a coaching change?

Reaction Score
not going to bring us to the college football playoff!!!!!
No coach is ever going to bring us to the college football playoff. The playoff is specifically setup so teams like UConn don't ever make it to the playoff. There are only a handful of teams in the P5 who will ever be allowed to go to the playoff.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
speaking of avatars... am I misremembering or was @MattMang23 going to change his Peter-in-a-sportsbra avatar after a coaching change?

That was never a stipulation. But I can find something more suitable if you'd like?

Borat-thong.jpg

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
god this crap is why I can't browse this place at work lol

Haha. Your superiors are already seeing a (you can guess what word was censored into the word "prom") site called "The Boneyard" in your browser history. This will just allow it to make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom