Not open for further replies.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
C0x2T63UQAAb3KF.jpg

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
This list is suspect...no Ohio state, USC or Alabama... or maybe that isn't the point of this graphic. Also what year is this from? Christ. I play in powerpoint way too much.

Jax Husky

Larry Taylor did nothing wrong
Reaction Score
This list is suspect...no Ohio state, USC or Alabama... or maybe that isn't the point of this graphic. Also what year is this from? Christ. I play in powerpoint way too much.
It is just teams that UConn is ahead of. Impresseive.

sdhusky

Reaction Score

We once had 25 and were in the top 5 or 6 programs.

the graphic shows the schools that are looking up to us.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
It's a list of schools that don't have 18 players in the league. Ohio State clearly has more.

Also not a bad proxy for CR purposes.

Reaction Score
A bit disingenuous to include Navy on that chart since all players must serve after they graduate from the academy. The caliber of their program over the time they've been at that level would be at the top of the league were the service requirement not there.

Reaction Score
I think we are just catching a glimpse of Randy's sell job to recruits. Come to Uconn, we have produced more pro's than all of the below schools. All under my reign (even Andrew Adams was a Edsall recruit, Obi may be the first non-Edsall Uconn pro).

Reaction Score
A bit disingenuous to include Navy on that chart since all players must serve after they graduate from the academy. The caliber of their program over the time they've been at that level would be at the top of the league were the service requirement not there.
I think starting this year the requirement changes for Navy and athletes going to the pros. They will be able to be in the Reserves and only have to do promotional stuff in the reserves, not that it makes a difference for the above chart at this point.

sdhusky

Reaction Score
I think we are just catching a glimpse of Randy's sell job to recruits. Come to Uconn, we have produced more pro's than all of the below schools. All under my reign (even Andrew Adams was a Edsall recruit, Obi may be the first non-Edsall Uconn pro).

He alluded to it at the press conference today

Reaction Score
He's done a great job of evaluating underrated talent, and then developing that talent.

He hasn't done a great job of winning head to head battles against peers.

Both are part of recruiting, depends how much you value each one when evaluating his recruiting.

Reaction Score
He alluded to it at the press conference today
Yea, as soon as I heard that during the press conference it rung as a sales pitch. Under my watch we sent 25 players to the NFL, 5th most in all of College Football. I've spent time in the NFL and I know what it takes to get you there.

Reaction Score
Just sick that we have more than every single team in our conference and yet our current on field product is what it is. RB (Randy Baby) do what you do.

Reaction Score
Noel Thomas also.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
All I know is, whenever I watch Sunday, Monday or Thursday Night Football, I hear UCONN quite often when the starters say where they from during the pre-game intros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom