Rakim Lubin Commits to UConn!!! | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Rakim Lubin Commits to UConn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
IMGP1168-001.JPG
] age: 16, John Lucas Camp

Reaction Score
Welcome to the UConn family mom! How is Rakim doing in his recovery from the back injury?

Reaction Score
2013 ASWA All-State Basketball Teams(Selected by the Alabama Sports Writers Association)

BOYSClass 6A

First TeamJeremy Johnson, Carver-Montgomery, Sr., F, 6-6
T.J. Lang, McGill-Toolen, Jr., F, 6-6
Riley Norris, Albertville, Jr., F, 6-7
Lewis Sullivan, Hazel Green, Jr., F, 6-7
Marquez White, Northview, Sr., G, 6-2
Second TeamKhwan Fore, Lee-Huntsville, Jr., G, 6-1
Terrance LeFlore, Wetumpka, Sr., G, 6-1
Rakim Lubin, Gadsden City, Jr., F/C, 6-8
Divine Myles, Blount, Jr., G, 5-7
Chaunce Watkins, Florence, Sr., G, 6-2

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
2013 ASWA All-State Basketball Teams(Selected by the Alabama Sports Writers Association)

BOYSClass 6A
First TeamJeremy Johnson, Carver-Montgomery, Sr., F, 6-6
T.J. Lang, McGill-Toolen, Jr., F, 6-6
Riley Norris, Albertville, Jr., F, 6-7
Lewis Sullivan, Hazel Green, Jr., F, 6-7
Marquez White, Northview, Sr., G, 6-2
Second TeamKhwan Fore, Lee-Huntsville, Jr., G, 6-1
Terrance LeFlore, Wetumpka, Sr., G, 6-1
Rakim Lubin, Gadsden City, Jr., F/C, 6-8
Divine Myles, Blount, Jr., G, 5-7
Chaunce Watkins, Florence, Sr., G, 6-2

basketballmom, Welcome to the UConn family and The Boneyard!!

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
It's ok, I actually found humor in it... We are "10 toes in" even with the negative comments!

I have one question for you, mom; when Rakim goes off to the NBA in 5 years, will you still come back to visit us? ;)

I've got a feeling he's gonna love his time at UConn. It's really a special place...

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Who does Rock model is game after? Who does he look up to?

Reaction Score
I, like everyone else here, am very happy with Rakim's commitment, and to have some direct communication with his family. He looks like an absolute tank, I would bet that after an explosive high school season, he definitely has the skills to be a top 100 player again.

Reaction Score
It's ok, I actually found humor in it... We are "10 toes in" even with the negative comments!

Welcome to the family Momma Rock (@basketballmom) and we really appreciate the enthusiasm you are already showing as a new member of the Husky family. We have some passionate members on this board; some more positive than some.

I think your son is gonna be a BEAST for us if he works hard and improve his skill set to go with that solid frame he already has.

All the Best...

Reaction Score
Welcome to the family Momma Rock and really appreciate the enthusiasm you are already showing as a new member of the Husky family. We have some passionate members on this board; some more positive than some.

I think your some is gonna be a BEAST for us if he works hard and improve his skill set to go with that already solid frame he has.

All the Best...
and for that reason, he committed to UCONN! He wants to learn and train under the BEST!;)

Reaction Score
this thread should have two things taken from it

1) some people need to calm down and shut up. you have never seen these kids play in person, so do not comment on your happiness. You are basing it all on arbitrary analysis from people who if they were good at what they do, they would be doing it for the NBA.

2)parents of players and recruits should stay as far away from this place as possible. Welcome to the family, but people here will stay amazingly stupid things that you do not want to read. Most UConn fans are not like them, this place just draws the deranged (for evidence, see the football board)

Reaction Score
Who does Rock model is game after? Who does he look up to?
He has a motor like the "Birdman", powers through defenders like LeBron and has the ability to come out to the wing and knock down 3's like Bosh!! I am not saying that he could be compared to those players...Just my opnion of what he brings to the game... and if you have not notice.. I am a die hard HEAT fan! :)

Reaction Score
Eh I'll tolerate it. I'm a Knicks fan and therefore harbor a decent hatred for Miami and Lebron, but we're talking college ball, and we're all UConn fans here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom