Rakim Lubin Commits to UConn!!! | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Rakim Lubin Commits to UConn!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Knight was top 40. Jake was probably down in the 200s. Same with K-Free.

Not sure where you got KFREE being in the 200's. He was somewhere in the 50's or 60's.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
He was #4 this most recent year. This video is from the 2011-2012 season though.

YF8PUqX.jpg

Maybe he wore #32 in 2012 and wore #4 in 2013

Good catch. Hopefully he isn't #4 from that video he is SMALL.

Reaction Score
Picure from a previous link taken 2/2013 clearly shows he's #4 past year. Certainly is solidly built and led team to upset over #1 AL team in the story along with full stat sheet. Welcome!
WEB-Lubin.jpg

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
They were trying to book Ater Majok's chair for a workout video, but ever since Majok was drafted, the chair has raised its appearance fee.
Sounds like a new chairman of the board!

Reaction Score
Picure from a previous link taken 2/2013 clearly shows he's #4 past year. Certainly is solidly built and led team to upset over #1 AL team in the story along with full stat sheet. Welcome!
WEB-Lubin.jpg

Looks like the "Rock" was creating space!! LOL

Reaction Score
Not sure if this has been mentioned but does anyone else think djct1999 is freescooter? Their negativity on everything is eerily similar

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
WTF people? A big strong kid, who played very well at the top level of basketball in Alabama and Georgia, and who was ranked top 50 by one service before an injury, just verballed to UConn. And some of you are bitching? There is not one shred of evidence that Kasongo is better than Lubin. Given that, you take the guy that fits and that wants to be in Storrs.

D Robinson looks to be a different player and would be high on the wish list, but yes, I suspect Kasongo will go elsewhere. So what? As the top program in the Big East, UConn rarely landed top 20 kids and McD AAs. Do you think we're going to start landing them more often now? In the American? With a second year coach replacing a hall of fame coach with three NCs? Hell Kasongo isn't one of those anyway, so I don't understand the angst.

Reaction Score
WTF people? A big strong kid, who played very well at the top level of basketball in Alabama and Georgia, and who was ranked top 50 by one service before an injury, just verballed to UConn. And some of you are bitching? There is not one shred of evidence that Kasongo is better than Lubin. Given that, you take the guy that fits and that wants to be in Storrs.

D Robinson looks to be a different player and would be high on the wish list, but yes, I suspect Kasongo will go elsewhere. So what? As the top program in the Big East, UConn rarely landed top 20 kids and McD AAs. Do you think we're going to start landing them more often now? In the American? With a second year coach replacing a hall of fame coach with three NCs? Hell Kasongo isn't one of those anyway, so I don't understand the angst.
I don't think so i think kasongo signs here . It would be confusing if he out chose Oregon, but it happens I guess. He just seems to have been gushing over his visit here, and not so much Oregon.

Reaction Score

I get your overall point, but your second paragraph sounds like "we should lower our standards because we're in a terrible conference with an unproven coach." I don't think you really believe that, but it sounded odd.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I get your overall point, but your second paragraph sounds like "we should lower our standards because we're in a terrible conference with an unproven coach." I don't think you really believe that, but it sounded odd.

My point is we can't expect Ollie to do better in the AAC (at bring in highly rated guys) than JC did in the Big East. His task is more difficult. So pissing and moaning about what looks like a darned good recruit to me, and likely the same kind of sleeper that Calhoun loved to find, is idiotic.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I thought that was a baby face.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Let me second that motion! Welcome, mom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom