R things aligning? | The Boneyard

R things aligning?

PacoSwede

Creeker in fact
Reaction Score
NC State men make final 4, as do uconn men

NC St women make it too.

if paige & co. win monday, they make it.

then both NC and uconn could compete for dual NCs.

uconn for its 3rd, extending the 2004, 2014 tradition to 2024. yay.

BTW, i would not be surprised if tradition shakes up USC. the good old intimidation factor -- uconn on the uniform, 11 NC, etc.

they haven't had the FF experience for what? 40 years or so. none of them have had to face up to anything like it ... uconn has done so regularly for a couple of decades. possibly this might count.

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
Keep those happy thoughts...

Looney Tunes Vintage GIF

Reaction Score
NC State men make final 4, as do uconn men

NC St women make it too.

if paige & co. win monday, they make it.

then both NC and uconn could compete for dual NCs.

uconn for its 3rd, extending the 2004, 2014 tradition to 2024. yay.

BTW, i would not be surprised if tradition shakes up USC. the good old intimidation factor -- uconn on the uniform, 11 NC, etc.

they haven't had the FF experience for what? 40 years or so. none of them have had to face up to anything like it ... uconn has done so regularly for a couple of decades. possibly this might count.
Guys, from last night and tonight, I saw UConn is -3,5 favorite against USC. Keep up good hope ! ! !

Reaction Score
UConn hasn't played their best game as a team yet and they are doing really good. The defense has been consistent and very tough to get anything against, they have been doing a good job staying close on rebounding and winning the TO battle. If they keep the rebounding close tonight they should win with Paige and AE leading the way.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom