Quote feature | The Boneyard

Quote feature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is it the default or do I have a setting wrong? If it's the default is there a way to get rid of it for all posts or do I have to delete it each time?

Reaction Score
On an unrelated note - is there a way where we can add multi-quotes by checking different replies? I know some message boards have this capability and I was unsure if this one does or doesn't.

Reaction Score
Is it the default or do I have a setting wrong? If it's the default is there a way to get rid of it for all posts or do I have to delete it each time?
On an unrelated note - is there a way where we can add multi-quotes by checking different replies? I know some message boards have this capability and I was unsure if this one does or doesn't.
Yes, you can multi-quote. Just hit reply on all the posts that you want to quote

Reaction Score
Yes, you can multi-quote. Just hit reply on all the posts that you want to quote

Ah - just wasn't as clear as some other boards - but I see that works very functionally :p Thanks!

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
You don't need to hit Reply - you can just scroll to the bottom of the thread for the empty dialog box and start typing.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Ah - just wasn't as clear as some other boards - but I see that works very functionally :p Thanks!
You don't need to hit Reply - you can just scroll to the bottom of the thread for the empty dialog box and start typing.
oh that's very cool Nan. one other question - the background is dark blue and the writing is black. i have a mac and have difficulty reading who the quote is from. it's not a huge issue, but changing the background color to something lighter, or making it darker and the quotor's name white or something would make it easier on these old eyes... (i know it's probably way down on the list of things to do, but seeing as we're making suggestions...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom