"Punch them in the fc*ing mouth!" | The Boneyard

"Punch them in the fc*ing mouth!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
To quote UCDan97, this is obviously the mentality our Defense needs to bring to The Rent at 7:30 this Saturday. I think we all came into this season knowing we'd lean on our D to keep us in games. We're all hoping the towson game was 1st game jitters.

I was going to include a visual to fire up the masses but this is the first pic you get when you search bing for "punch them in the fc*ing mouth" :

Punch-In-The-Mouth-682x1024.jpg

I'm not sure that's a good sign but if you switch from "moderate" search to "off", I can pretty much guarantee you won't care for a few minutes.

athermercy-a.gif

Reaction Score
I'm liking that before formerlurker is on vacation with our favorite friend.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'm sure that violates some sort of TOS but didn't know how to edit it.

I look at that and think it's what our talented young men must think of when PP teletypes them this week's smothering defensive game plan.

Reaction Score
Poor 97 must've clicked on this thread looking to get fired up......and then it's like a swift kick in the nuts.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I was so touched by this homage that I wrapped myself in Saran-wrap and I told my wife to....well, let's not get into the details. Our defense needs to do exactly that; to punch Maryland in #$king mouth. But I think our offense needs to come ready to punch Maryland in #$king mouth, too. Hell, I even think our fans need to come ready to punch Maryland in #$king mouth.

And then once we are all collectively done punching Maryland in #$king mouth, we move on to begin punching Michigan in #$king mouth....mostly because of their arrogance... :cool:

(DISCLAIMER: I am not advocating violence against other fanbases or your husbands. Leave the punching on the field and the Saran-wrap on the leftovers...)

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I was so touched by this homage that I wrapped myself in Saran-wrap and I told my wife to....well, let's not get into the details. Our defense needs to do exactly that; to punch Maryland in #$king mouth. But I think our offense needs to come ready to punch Maryland in #$king mouth, too. Hell, I even think our fans need to come ready to punch Maryland in #$king mouth.

And then once we are all collectively done punching Maryland in #$king mouth, we move on to begin punching Michigan in #$king mouth....mostly because of their arrogance... :cool:

(DISCLAIMER: I am not advocating violence against other fanbases or your husbands. Leave the punching on the field and the Saran-wrap on the leftovers...)

YES!!!!!

I'm not sure what's unacceptable anymore so lets rally together as a fan base/program and...

Reaction Score
To quote UCDan97, this is obviously the mentality our Defense needs to bring to The Rent at 7:30 this Saturday. I think we all came into this season knowing we'd lean on our D to keep us in games. We're all hoping the towson game was 1st game jitters.

I was going to include a visual to fire up the masses but this is the first pic you get when you search bing for "punch them in the fc*ing mouth" :

I'm not sure that's a good sign but if you switch from "moderate" search to "off", I can pretty much guarantee you won't care for a few minutes.

athermercy-a.gif

you gotta be kidding me, I do a post about a girl blowing a .341 in jail and I get sent to the cesspool, and you post some video of some ho kicking a guy in the junk then giving him a happy ending and you're still on the football thread??? WTF.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
you gotta be kidding me, I do a post about a girl blowing a .341 in jail and I get sent to the cesspool, and you post some video of some ho kicking a guy in the junk then giving him a happy ending and you're still on the football thread??? WTF.

This thread will be stricken from the record in 20 minutes...

Reaction Score
Can't type s h i t but .gifs of dudes getting kicked in the balls by naked chicks are fine??!!!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

This thread will be stricken from the record in 20 minutes...

John 3:20

tumblr_kqfnsbgdrg1qzvl4eo1_400.jpg

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

It's obvious you've never been incarcerated and I applaud you on that.

But "blowing a 3-4-1 in jail" is WAY worse than getting air bagged in the sac by Lamar Odom's wife.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
This is just disturbing.

Reaction Score
How about if UConn's offense gets into 'n end zone with some frequency. And how bout the DB's covering Maryland's WR's. I'd much prefer both over this desire to play an antiquated game of "smashmouth". Much like comparing basketball of the 1960's vs today's game that is played above the rim, today's college football is an explosive game, get the ball and go. Don't bother with controlling the LOS, just pitch, catch and get down the field. Exciting.

Reaction Score
I'm sure that violates some sort of TOS but didn't know how to edit it.

I look at that and think it's what our talented young men must think of when PP teletypes them this week's smothering defensive game plan.

is that rex Ryan in that wrap?

Reaction Score
What this thread means to me is a few things

1. Be aggressive power running game

2. Be fast strike first strike hard.

3. Defense. Team tackles. Sealed edges. Blitzes. Lots of blitzes. Diggs cant get the ball with brown on his back

Ultimately. To win this game we need the offense to pump up the defense. Then Have the defense feed off this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom