Pulisic Crazy Train | The Boneyard

Pulisic Crazy Train

Reaction Score
He had an unbelievable game today. Probably should have started but came in at the start of the 2nd half to assist and score the equalizer.

Reaction Score
Apparently the Barca talk is serious, at least after utilizing my elementary Spanish reading this story.

Pulisic, objetivo del Barça contra la autocomplacencia

He got an assist and a late equalizer today for Dortmund and is becoming one of their go to guys,

I do not underestimate what Pulisic can do; but, Pele himself would have problems getting playing time for Barca with their line-up. I would rather seem him getting consistent playing time at a good Bundesliga club than sitting in the bench on one of not the top club in the world.

Reaction Score
Apparently the Barca talk is serious, at least after utilizing my elementary Spanish reading this story.

Pulisic, objetivo del Barça contra la autocomplacencia

He got an assist and a late equalizer today for Dortmund and is becoming one of their go to guys,

I do not underestimate what Pulisic can do; but, Pele himself would have problems getting playing time for Barca with their line-up. I would rather seem him getting consistent playing time at a good Bundesliga club than sitting in the bench on one of not the top club in the world.

If this happened I think he would be loaned to Stoke City almost immediately.

But, I can't see Dortmund selling him in January, he's been too important thus far.

Reaction Score
Chicharito wasted a lot of his career trying to hang on to MU (and Real Madrid). It's a big risk and odds are you ride the pine or get loaned to some lower tier team than he's playing on now.

Reaction Score
Chicharito wasted a lot of his career trying to hang on to MU (and Real Madrid). It's a big risk and odds are you ride the pine or get loaned to some lower tier team than he's playing on now.

I wouldn't worry about that. Sports Illustrated reported a few weeks back that Dortmund was already trying to extend his contract. The Pulisic camp is hesitant to sign because they want to see how serious Tuchel is about playing him. So if CP were to agree to a transfer I think he that playing time would be the major factor in any prospective move.

Plus, I think he might be holding out for Man U since that is his dream club.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Robben is still way up there, awesome.

Reaction Score
I'm all for it as long as he gets the same amount of minutes as he currently does. Also a conflict of interest with my Spurs

Reaction Score
I think Dortmund is the best place for him, Liverpool will have to offer more than that.

Reaction Score

(Not directed at you Zoo)
Can they stop with the Cristiano Ronaldo talk?

He's very talented, has a chance to be our best player ever (by a wide margin).

But Ronaldo is 6'1" 175 lb +/-
Pulisic is 5'8", 140 lb +/-

Unless he has a major growth spurt (and also improves his speed with the ball) he's not the next Ronaldo.

Reaction Score
(Not directed at you Zoo)
Can they stop with the Cristiano Ronaldo talk?

He's very talented, has a chance to be our best player ever (by a wide margin).

But Ronaldo is 6'1" 175 lb +/-
Pulisic is 5'8", 140 lb +/-

Unless he has a major growth spurt (and also improves his speed with the ball) he's not the next Ronaldo.

Of course it's ridiculous hype.

But do remember what Ronaldo looked like as a teenager? He was pretty slight.

I'm not sure they are similar in style but it's too soon to tell. Pulisic could end up in the center of the field when it's all said and done.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom