Prospectus: RU and UConn | The Boneyard

Prospectus: RU and UConn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It greatly pains me to say but they are definitely a "buy" for the next few years with their OL, RB and QB positions set and looking impressive. A great showing today by their fair weather fans as well.

Our boys, at best, a "hold" but the much smarter folks than me would consider us a "sell" with talent levels declining with graduation and a QB and coaching staff that makes you scratch your head and yell WTF ten times a game.

Oh well, we always have the UConn paint ball team.

Reaction Score
It greatly pains me to say but they are definitely a "buy" for the next few years with their OL, RB and QB positions set and looking impressive. A great showing today by their fair weather fans as well.

Our boys, at best, a "hold" but the much smarter folks than me would consider us a "sell" with talent levels declining with graduation and a QB and coaching staff that makes you scratch your head and yell WTF ten times a game.

Oh well, we always have the UConn paint ball team.

"The point is ladies and gentlemen that greed, for lack of a better word, is good." Sadly, Rutty is Anacott Steel these days and we're f%^&*kin Teldar Paper. Ugh.

Reaction Score
Apparently Schiano and his helicopter weren't as bad as folks wanted to make things out to be. Also Rutgers recruiting all those "stars" isn't working out as bad as people wanted to think. Their athletes (excuse me football players) are . . . well . . . better athletes than UConns. Maybe the star system is better than the old RE under the radar specials.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom