ProspectsNation revised 2016 Rankings | The Boneyard

ProspectsNation revised 2016 Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Not surprised about Ionescu or Joyner. Every time i've seen them i've been super impressed. ND, Texas and Maryland putting together great classes. Interesting seeing Desiree Elmore (from Connecticut) drop to 104. She was #2 at one point on someone's list...

Also Willoughby and Jekot at 28 and 30 - both former UCONN targets...

Reaction Score
Curious to see what will be said about this and congrats to prospect nation for getting this right when it comes to the number 1 spot.

I've been saying this and have been using the same reasoning that they gave for making the switch.

Not how you start but how you finish.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Curious to see what will be said about this and congrats to prospect nation for getting this right when it comes to the number 1 spot.

I've been saying this and have been using the same reasoning that they gave for making the switch.

Yes - but based on your opinions I expected Cox to have fallen down into the twenties at least, since she has no talent.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score

Yes - but based on your opinions I expected Cox to have fallen down into the twenties at least, since she has no talent.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Ionescu visits Texas this weekend. Still think she stays out West in the end, but it was her Cal Stars coach with those complimentary quotes on Holmes summer play.

Reaction Score

It's not over young fella. Upside is not all that great but i will wait until the end of her college career and revisit with you

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
It's not over young fella. Upside is not all that great but i will wait until the end of her college career and revisit with you

She's what, 17? Everyone has tons of upside at 17! Honestly, who peaks at 17?

Now, I know what you mean and hey you may be right, but can you imagine being 17 and someone telling you you have limited "upside"? Sports are weird.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
YCSTA!

Reaction Score

And no skills either :rolleyes:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

I see how you roll now! When Chris Hansen writes an opinion that you disagree with you write this:
This Chris Hansen guy stands around and talks during the games and never watch.
When Chris writes an opinion you seem to agree with Chris is using “the same reasoning that they gave for making the switch.” You were asked in many different ways for the rationale. And you responded with.
Here you go.....and trust me when i say this. Cox can't handle the ball and split double teams like this.
I don’t “trust” anyone that much since I found out about google. Using Google I was able to find a clip of Lauren splitting a double team at the 50 second mark of this video. Not bad for having “no skill” right?

Before I read any of your post ETT and some others had opined that Joyner was more deserving than Cox of being number #1 in the class. Who is number #1 is always a fun debate to have, but “trust me” is weak, and to state that Cox has no skills is simply not credible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom