Projecting Gabby | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Projecting Gabby

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Her play should be the only thing that matters, don't let anyone's antics blind you from their true talent and confidence. Diana is just as big a showboater as many of the others you may not "like".

Let's just agree to disagree. It's Friday, it's sunny here, and I'm throwing caution to the wind with a grocery store foot long beef and provolone and a Sapporo. :) But I do think an excellent topic for a battle royal could be: Is an Athlete's play all that should matter to sports fans. Just not now, okay?

Reaction Score
I cant believe DT did such a thing on someone else court after a big win... I thought Diggins only did such things
DT's "Call me" taunting was very playful, and was in response to the outrageous (but good-natured) BS she had been getting from the Crazies all day. I didn't think it was disrespectful, but interested in the views of any of our Dukies who might have been there....??

Reaction Score
IMO, we've not had a real badass here at UCONN that I can remember. Many years ago the Montreal Canadians had a player named John Ferguson. He said on game day he started hating the minute he woke up in the morning. He was their designated policeman since teams could only beat Montreal if they beat them up. Now that's a badass!
Our women are ladies and the referees do a pretty good job of controlling excessive physical and downright dirty play. So we win with finesse; we have no need of a badass.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Her play should be the only thing that matters,

WRONG!!!!!! Whether you like a player or not should not matter as to their ability or worth. You like them because you like them. There are lots of players I like who aren't all that good. What a waste it would be to only like the very elite. Very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom